Wanted: Comic Material

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by I00III0, Mar 17, 2022.

1. I00III0 Active Player

Contact me if you have this.
  2. The Con Dedicated Player

You mean "cosmic"....

....or are you looking for material for your standup routine? o_O
  3. nawanda Loyal Player

Perhaps he or she is looking for the recently-released shaded comic material?
    • Like x 4
  4. I00III0 Active Player

That's exactly what I'm looking for.
  5. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

just out of curiosity would a dark cosmic chroma or a nebula chroma be equal to, less or more than a shaded comic chroma?

does the og cosmic material trump them all?
  6. Jcal Dedicated Player

Once it's gone, it's all equal. I traded a Cosmic Chroma Pack for a Shaded Comic; 1:1.

All of these items are equal in that there will always be someone that wants one, lol. If someone wants a Nebula bad enough, they'll go out of their way to get you what you want - whether that be Cash or a particular item.
    • Like x 2
  7. nawanda Loyal Player

At the moment the cosmic chroma, nebula and shaded comic are around the same price. The first two are older, but the demand for shaded comic is higher, so it balances out, roughly, at the moment. Give it six months and the shaded comic price will far surpass the other two.

OG cosmic material is by far the most valuable material on the market. It’s the very first material released, was only ever available as a BB rare for a short time back in 2016, and it is nice, but there’s also a bit of a status thing with it being the first ever material.

Approximate price chart for BB rares from most to least valuable - people might disagree of course.

Top tier - the most desirable
    1. Nimbus aura
    2. Smoke aura
    3. Plasmic aura (would be higher but it got dupe glitched)
    4. Cosmic material

Second tier
    5. Liquid material
    6. Solar aura
    7. Radiant aura

Third tier - more recent but high quality
    8. Shaded comic material
    9. Cosmic chroma
    10. Nebula chroma

Bottom tier - some of these are pretty old, but they were never particularly sought after when they were released and their only value now is in their rarity
    11. Hacker material
    12. Killer Frost cold shoulder aura
    13. Metallic chroma reward box
    14. Glimmering aura
    15. Futuristic Drone Accessory Box
  8. xxXIRolandIXxx New Player

Wasn't phoenix material the first material?
  9. BatgirlS2 Level 30

Phoenix was the first material from time capsules and those were released with Amazon Fury III in November 2016. Cosmic material's Booster Bundle got released in May 2016.
    • Like x 3
  10. Max Maximus Well-Known Player

I have the Cosmic Material, but I prefer the Void Material. We want what we don't have.
    • Like x 2
  11. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

I was lucky and i got a cosmic material from one of the few booster bundles I bought. The other two I bought off of the broker for around twenty million each. Boy do I regret selling one of them off for forty million...Somehow I wish we could get the original cosmic mat back in game. I don't need it. I've gotten insanely good mileage out of the two I do have. It would just be nice to have for some extra fun. You never know how things will turn out with this stuff. I've gotten amazing results with some of the least popular chromas on my low tiered alts. Usually chromas don't channel the way I would like them to which is why I'm kind of "meh" about pursuing the comic one.
    • Like x 1
  12. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Dude, how is the Void material NOT on this list??????? o_O
  13. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Señor Wilder, I highly recommend you look in the Costume contest thread. The Shaded Comic Material is Awesome, and is way more flexible than any Chroma. It only takes up one Material slot (which is GREAT for mixing and matching) and it allows you to use all 4 of your available color slots. There's a reason why it's going for as much as it is. ;)
    • Like x 1
  14. nawanda Loyal Player

It’s a list of BB ‘rares’.
    • Like x 1
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 2