Up-Votes Needed Lag and Getting stuck in animations

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by SteelMachineZero, Mar 12, 2022.

1. SteelMachineZero Well-Known Player

For the last few days the game has been stuttering and lagging. Ive been stuck in animations so long bosses have died before i can fire off another power. Its not on my end I ran it two new computers and have checked in with some league mates and they are all having it, Can someone look into it
    • Like x 5
  2. gofeezy New Player

Honestly the game is at a point to where if they wish it to generate the money for there new unnamed project they need to divert some resources, this is getting bad.
    • Like x 2
  3. whitefatee New Player

switch servers taking longer than usual to login after dc'ing or logging out its quite frustrating
    • Like x 1
  4. SteelMachineZero Well-Known Player

LOL Now i cant even log in ... Wow just wow
  5. MiLady Well-Known Player

Im on USPC and I cant login. I get the spinning wheel for a long time, then an "Authentication Error".
    • Like x 1
  6. Menok New Player

Same here, was lagging really bad to the point animations were not going off and i was loosing health but there was nothing i could do. got dc'd (no pun intended) and now i cant get back on.
    • Like x 1
  7. SupermanJSH New Player

same here it was running fine then acted up and went to relaunch and get disconnected before even getting to character list
  8. Srchill99999 Level 30

Two nights in a row devs, wth?
    • Like x 1
  9. SteelMachineZero Well-Known Player

My whole team just got lagged out the alert and now none of use can log in, and yet not a word about it on the hot fix list ...odd its almost like once they get your money the dont care anymore
  10. Scourge o' the Cosmos Well-Known Player

Can confirm the lag and getting disconnected while switching to an alt.

Had this happen to me a couple of times last week.

:rolleyes: