Fixed Target lock on Robins

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Pale Rage, Mar 13, 2022.

1. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I don't know if this intended or not, but after defeating the Dark Robins in 'The one who waits,' they are still considered a target and in-combat. I've noticed my Fury will still target the KO'd dark Robin, while I'm trying to go to the next set of adds, and will sometimes not follow me, and keep attacking the dead target.

My RSK on other characters has done similar at times. Is there a way to remove them from the target list after defeating them?
    This started since the 'kick' ability was added to punt the dark robins.
    • Like x 8
  2. Ordie33 Level 30

I have noticed this too.
    • Like x 2
  3. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

it's annoying af lol
  4. TLantern Developer

I'll be looking into this.
    • Like x 1
  5. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Thanks, I noticed there was a fix coming already with tomorrow's reset. We appreciate that!
    • Like x 1
  6. Time Warped Level 30

They are still considered as target when dead. Is specially annoying in elite trying to switch targets between 2 or 3 dead Robins, 2 other adds and batman who laughs.
  7. TLantern Developer

Is it when they are down but can be interacted with? Or is the target lock still there when they despawn?
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They are still targetable when they are down but can be interacted with. Not sure if it stays after they despawn since we usually move past them to get them off screen.
  9. Time Warped Level 30

As Lorax said, they are still targetable when they have the cog on them (after killing them). Can't confirm if after despawn still happens since by that time we already moved on halls or we already switch targets at BWL
  10. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I've had it where they're dead and gone and it's like I'm targeting something under the floor.
  11. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

I've only experienced it, lately, when they are down and can be interacted with. Once the interaction cog is gone, it's only been taking about less than a second for the targeting ability to go away.
  12. TLantern Developer

Thanks for the info. I have a fix coming for this.
  13. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Thank you guys/gals for getting that situated! It runs MUCH smoother now!
    • Like x 1