Not A Bug St Pat's day event won't complete

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by beardrive, Mar 10, 2022.

1. beardrive Committed Player

Did the open world coins and got loot. Was not directed to the superman statue. I went to all locations IN ORDER and got nothing.
  2. beardrive Committed Player

It's just done the same thing on my second toon. I completed the coin section of the quest and was not given a pointer to the superman statue. Will report back later after all toons are done.
  3. Godtr0n Active Player

I had to do the race first to trigger the exploratiom mission
    • Like x 2
  4. beardrive Committed Player

On all 12 toons I did not receive a pointer to the daily exploration mission after completing the coin collection part. Each day I lose 168 coins from this not being fixed.

Once it's fixed please make sure to allow EACH toon to claim their reward as all my toons do it daily. One loot box with 50 Lucky Clovers character bound will suck, so pls scale the math to the daily for each missed day. If each toon missed 2 days, each toon should get 28 Lucky Clovers.

Also since this is out there, weren't old items in vendors costs lowered to 3 for most items? I was surprised to find items all costing 6 again during the Valentine's day event.

This event, like Valentine's, is far too short to buy base items, not to mention other things. We can place 700 base items now, and yet we can only afford 10 or 20 in a given seasonal (barring broker purchase)? Hmmm....

Right now we are getting 8 Lucky Clovers a day. So basically one item.

Good luck with the fix!
  5. beardrive Committed Player

Hi a friend just did it, and did not get the pointer to the exploration mission; but if this is the case, it'll be abandoned at 8 Lucky Clovers a day. A shame, since I panic bought with the short two week seasonal window last year on the last day and missed stuff. LOL

We have 22 days until April 1st!
  6. Godtr0n Active Player

Are you expecting the Exploration mission to be a daily? Im pretty sure it is a weekly at least so that might be your actual problem here.
    • Like x 1
  7. beardrive Committed Player

I spoke to a couple of other players, and they are also pretty sure we did it daily last year, as 8 coins a day is nothing when you look at what you were able to earn the last 2 seasonals (winter split in half as it is a month long). I also remember the ire of the grind of it.

8. beardrive Committed Player

NOT A BUG.

Searched the forums; and yes, 8 a day this year with the weekly exploration of 14.

Thanks for the nice stone flooring base items! We need more flooring.
    • Like x 1
  9. TLantern Developer

Hello there! I looked into how the tour mission is set up. It looks like in order to get the tour mission you need to either currently have the mission "A Fool and His Gold" or have recently completed it. If one of these two conditions is met, then when you enter Downtown Metropolis (where the seasonal races are) you will also be granted the tour. I was also able to confirm that it is a weekly mission as well.
    • Like x 1
  10. Drathmor Unwavering Player

can yall please move the teleporter in house of legends to place us at the superman statue instead of at the daily planet
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes.
    • Like x 4
  12. Belthazur Dedicated Player

ok Cool So...The Tour Mission is ONLY Granted Weekly?
    • Like x 1
  13. beardrive Committed Player

Yes, and to get it you have to complete "A fool and his gold" 23 coin collection mission first. Then, then daily for the next six days will only be that 8 coin reward mission, and the weekly 14 coin reset will happen next Wednesday. So you should get 14 coins twice during this event and however many coins you get daily for doing the 8 coin mission.

I jumped the gun on this, thinking, that's crazy. Upon reading the St. Patrick's day post and the responses it turns out it's not, and peer review is in order.

My opinion is moving to the relevant thread for the topic of the event, and thanks for all the info everybody!
  14. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Shame They are BOTH Not Daily Missions Since the New Cap is 999
  15. Kestral Committed Player

They made it not a daily last year... mostly because we were going insane listening to Mxy in the same cut scenes daily on multiple characters year after year. The currency for completing this weekly was adjusted to be equal to what we would have gotten by running the content daily.

Weekly is much better and I am forever grateful for the change.
    • Like x 1