Can't download it on ps4

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Gabet, Jan 4, 2022.

1. Gabet New Player

Hello everyone, I recently rediscovered this game that I played on pc some time ago. I tried to download it on ps4 but the download button is not there, although as far as I can remember it's free. I tried different methods, from emptying storage to Restore Licences, but nothing worked. I tried to look for answers on the internet but I didn't succeed and I thought that maybe you can help me! Thank you!
  2. Gabet New Player

3. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

I've never seem that bug happen, which country are you from?
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It was delisted from some countries a few years ago, so it's possible it's just not available in your country anymore.
    • Like x 1
  5. Gabet New Player

Oh, thanks, I'm from Romania, Eastern Europe, maybe that's why. Unfortunately I tried to look the game on the phone application, but it doesn't even find it there, and it looks like this on the console [IMG]
  6. Gabet New Player

7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

You might want to use a VPN and try downloading from the UK.
  8. Gabet New Player

Can I do this if i have the account on another country already?
  9. SlipperyRichard Active Player

what is the purpose of posting "up"?
    • Like x 1
  10. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

To get this topic to the top of the topic list so people see it.
  11. spinza Well-Known Player

yes u can download it from other country that but u need to make that country account u might not find it useful if u wanna buy something on ps it crash market place
  12. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

13. Gabet New Player

Thanks for the advice, I tried this method and it worked, thank you all for your help
    • Like x 3