The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Tried to find a a jacket that showed his tail
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

So since they added the Monocle to the Legion of Doom vendor, I've been plugging away at the open world mission because I wanted to get this kind of look going on a character (who happens to be inspired by this old SWG character LOL).

[IMG]

Got it today, here's the result.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

finally got a style for my character the quantum juggernaut that i can live with although i still might need a better name for the character basically a cosmic invulnerable immortal indestructible colossus that is more than infinitely powerful (probably because of higher dimensions and cause some infinites are larger than other infinities) after seeing what some characters are actually like in comics and fiction in general my preconcieved notions of what true power was were laughable and i am now more ok with this character being able to be defeated :)

[IMG]
    [IMG]

• Like x 3
  4. Ryll Committed Player

Punisher 2099 this week!

• Like x 3
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

6. TheLordMarvel Level 30

He's as old as the stars themselves, although Imminence is believed to have originated in the very fiery heart of Thanagar. Who created him or how he came to be, will be forever unknown. Even to himself. He simply just.. was born in the fire. - The fiery being traveled among the stars, bringing stories of a new being unlike any other across the stars, even venturing between dimensions. Which resulted in enemies always coming to kill this 'firebird', out of fear or perhaps even a 'prize' kill.

After a vicious battle with another celestial being sent him crashing out of another dimension. As an almighty comet into the vast desert of Ancient Egypt. It was a show of explosions and fire. Crashing into the ground, leaving only a crater of ash and ember. Very few actually spotted him upon his arrival, but those who did just believed to be hallucinating from the extreme heat. As they approached the fiery pit, where the fires once again burned brighter as the being rose from 'death', wings expanding outwards, his entire body aflame, and suddenly rising off into the night sky like a bird of fire. As if the being had been reborn from death itself. Leaving only a firetrail behind him. Whoever witnessed this act, they began to write stories of him, of the 'being' they saw. And, like among the stars; the story of the mythical Phoenix upon Earth was born. Stories which spanned across the centuries. But he would forever remain a myth to all.

-Just random photos from Atlantis-[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is my own custom made batman style
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Bully Maguire :D:p
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

spider-man 3 black suit attempt with the few pieces we got
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Batman the Barbarian! :D
    • Like x 1
  11. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Since the Valentine's event ends up being a Lantern celebration for me, I tried making up a new Star Sapphire look of sorts for my active villain character.

[IMG]

Still not 100% sold on it, but I think it's a solid start to a look.
    • Like x 1
  12. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Told you I wasn't 100% sold on that villain's look. LOL That particular Armory is more or less set up for her to do 3 Lantern looks (Star Sapphire, Sinestro Corps, Orange Lantern) and the original outfit was an armored suit with the Mist Container Backpack to "give access" to the powers. So I decided to go back to that and tweak it a bit.

[IMG]

Meanwhile on my heroes, I updated a couple of Lantern looks in preparation for the seasonal.

[IMG]

I don't go all in on Star Sapphire looks for all my female characters. :D Some do blue, others go white.

[IMG]

[IMG]

She's feeling the love, however. LOL
    • Like x 3
  13. TheLordMarvel Level 30

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  14. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Marvel :Classic Hawkeye Style
    • Like x 6
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Nice....REAL Nice!!!
  16. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

thank you :)
    • Like x 1
  17. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Tried the new hair with my he-man'ish style
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 11
  19. Irvynnge Loyal Player

as always, very nice. any chance you can do a female toon with that hair?
    • Like x 1
  20. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

• Like x 2