Up-Votes Needed Decorations in House of Legends lair vanished

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by WonderKleo, Jan 31, 2022.

1. WonderKleo New Player

Hello

I'm on PS4, Character named WonderKleo.
    This past Saturday (Jan 29th), I purchased the House of Legends Lair.
    That night, I moved my base into Metropolis and selected the House of Legends theme. The name of my lair is Wonder House.
    I placed an Athena and Flash statue, an Invasion Portal, and a large House of Legends Poser all in the main foyer inside my new base.
    The next day I discovered that they were no longer displayed in the base.
    When I go into "decorator mode" they are not available to select - as if the game thinks they are still on display in my base.
    The game recognizes that I still have them, because they can be seen in the base tab list.

These last few days, I've tried zoning into different areas and restarted my game multiple times, but I still cannot see them on display in my base, and they are not a selection item when I try to put them back in my base.

It's as if my base thinks the decorations are being used in my base - but unfortunatly, they are clearly not visible.

Can someone reset this so I can get my base items back. I don't want to put anything else in my base for fear that it will disappear also.
    Thank you!
    • Like x 3
  2. WonderKleo New Player

I was hoping the Thursday weekly reset may have brought back my items - but nothing has changed.
    Base is still empty.
    Today I relocated my base from Metropolis to House of Legends (Dormitories section). Inside my base, I also selected the option to remove all decorated items in my base.
    But nothing has worked.

Any chance I can get some feed back?
  3. Blight KOBRA Commander

I just logged in and ALL the decorations in my manor lair are gone. What is going on? Even the basic amenities, like the upgrade and henchmen kiosk and generator are missing. Even the control panel on the side of the entrance is gone.
    • Like x 1
  4. Blight KOBRA Commander

Well strangely enough everything in my Manor lair has been returned to normal.
  5. WonderKleo New Player

I just checked in earlier this morning.
    Unfortunately for me, the original items that disappeared have not come back.
    Specifically, my Athena and Flash statue. They were placed on the floating pedestals in the main entrance area.
    Since I last posted, I had been putting a few items in the base - those seem to be acting normal.