Sabertooth Tiger Display (base item) - feat: Absolutely Stuffed

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dilios, Feb 2, 2022.

1. Dilios Well-Known Player

Hi! How can I get it these days?

(I didn't find it in the broker).
  2. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

It is currently not available other than the broker, which means someone had one from a while back. They are going to likely add it to a House of Legends vendor in the near future.
    • Like x 1
  3. Dilios Well-Known Player

Thanks!
  4. Irvynnge Loyal Player

what Seth said. I should imagine it'll be one of the things that end up on the base item vendor they're adding soon ( er or later ) in the new Living Quarters in the HOL.
    • Like x 1
  5. Achikah All About That Base

Are they not dropping from end game instances anymore? I could have sworn I got either a Mammoth or Pterosaur Display just a week ago from one of my Large Doom bounty boxes, either that or the elite duo. I could be wrong though since I tend to carry a copious/unhealthy amount of furniture on me.

Either way, like others have said, hopefully it'll be much easier once the base item vendor arrives. However, I would continue to check on the broker since I'm sure they're still in rotation in some way or another- I just bought one on the US PS/PC server last night for under a mil for the base I'm working on.
    • Like x 3
  6. NikoManiko Well-Known Player

I just got one sabertooth tiger display recently, too bad i put it in my base already. :/
    Dont know where i got it tho. But have few stuffed historical animals, so they drop somewhere for sure.
    • Like x 1
  7. Catastroflare Well-Known Player

I can also confirm that these base items will randomly drop though there could be content that has a better chance for it to. As an example, when I run the Test Subject # 1 solo instance, a lot of the base items that drop off the first lootable boss tend to be occult, shabby, and playhouse items though playhouse seems a bit more rare. Otherwise it does seem to be RNG at times.
    • Like x 1
  8. BumblingB I got better.

I think they drop now in EEG content. I've gotten all 3 recently. They are pretty much worthless on the broker now too.

So I'd just run EEG content.
    • Like x 1
  9. Dilios Well-Known Player

Sorry, EEG refers to which raid? xD
    • Like x 1
  10. BumblingB I got better.

Not raid, it refers to the clamp content. I am pretty sure I got mine out of the bounty loot boxes, but it could be in various places as well. Sorry, I don't think there really is an exact farmable area.
    • Like x 1
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Early End Game content. Old content.
    • Like x 1
  12. Dilios Well-Known Player

I got it (broker)! Thanks, guys! o/
    • Like x 1
  13. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Have you checked with the Gotham Zoo?
    • Like x 1