The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Congratulations Everyone, we made it to 1000 pages of the DCUO Costume Contest!

Classic Captain Atom

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 9
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

Well look at that, we're at the 1000th page! :D
    • Like x 5
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I found myself looking this morning to see if I had any new outfits I hadn't posted to help push us to 1000 pages. No go, but we made it anyhow! Let the fun continue! :D
    • Like x 2
  4. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Nice :) Did you try with archer chest ? :)
  5. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I did, the short sleeves, were too short.
    • Like x 1
  6. Zneeak Devoted Player

I did another update on my take on Doctor Strange after snatching this Accessory off the Fate vendor :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 8
  7. TFLT New Player

Hello,

I need help deciding which looks better between the two. Black and Green or White and Green?

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  8. Brandon-richard Active Player

Updated Static.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  9. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Happy 1000!
    I finally added the perfect shoulder pieces to my Classic Doctor Fate look (Magnetic Paladin)
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    now we really need to have the Nabu’s chosen belt buckle redone as a chest Emblem/Amulet (preferably without the wings) that we can wear hight up near the collar of the cape (as that’s where the amulet of Anubis is traditionally worn.
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    • Like x 6
  10. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Me am Bizarro!
    • Like x 1
  12. Nebula153 Well-Known Player

So cool that this thread finally hit 1k, had to do some digging for a contribution

My character was sketched by a very nice forum user on here YEARS ago(2013?) named SuperSoldier, and I had a friend color it since then. My old screenshots are lost to time but I was able to put the old sketch next to she looks like now! There's no consistency since I change her powers and look all the time but seeing the evolution is still cool so

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  13. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I remember super soldier .
    • Like x 3
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

My Celestial Alt, Sentinel Apollo. Rocking his current inspired style.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Due temporal fluctuations, Sentinel Apollo often switches places with a future variant of himself who is more than happy to lend a helping hand.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  16. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Thanks to Tempus Fuginaut and the House of Legends, my temporal fluctuations are much more manageable. Future Variants still come to the past to help out every once in a while.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

How'd you get Apollo's Emblem? I didn't remember that being in the game. :confused:
  18. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Halloween Vendor during last year's October seasonal.
    • Like x 2
  19. Ryll Committed Player

Forgot to post this on monday...Frozone!
    • Like x 1
  20. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Its seems your photo isn't showing. Was kinda curious and then saw the broken link icon...
    • Like x 1