House Of Legends base

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 9001BPM, Jan 17, 2022.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Is it intended that a lot of base items can’t be placed on the nodes in the back room of the base?
  2. Eve YouTuber

I believe It's part of the bug Mepps mentioned (Some or most items can't be placed in nodes, mostly armories)
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

So it’s going to be fixed? I know I don’t HAVE to use the nodes, but… I want to use the nodes. :D
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

Think It's on their known bugs list, not sure when it will be fixed though
  5. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Nodes in bases that can't be PvPed in are entirely pointless, anyway, aren't they?

Or am I forgetting something else nodes do besides provide a way to have stable decorations when your Lair is a PvP instance?

Since Lair designs with the extra rooms aren't in the PvP Lair rotation -- if I'm not confused -- what's it matter whether or not you use the nodes in such Lairs? Doing so would change... what?

(Sincere question: I'm perfectly willing to believe I'm forgetting something relevant.)
    • Like x 1
  6. Achikah All About That Base

If you decide to move your base to a different location with the same, or similar theme, items you have in the nodes stay there upon moving. I do this a lot for certain older, traditional themes where the teleporter can't fit in the basement alcove slot (looking at you, Gothic lair...) I haven't done this in awhile, mind you, but I'm assuming it still works with both amenity and blue-circled nodes.
    • Like x 4
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah, you’re not missing anything. There’s no practical reason, it’s just a psychological compulsion.
    • Like x 2
  8. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I know, but that only works with the original Lairs with the original single size setting, and not with the Manor or Brainiac or Atlantean or other more recent differently sized Lairs, no?
  9. Achikah All About That Base

Like I said, I haven't had to utilize this feature in awhile, and when I had it was for the traditional lair themes, pre-Atlantis, so you may very well be right.

I also know they serve as a base tutorial guide point for newer players too. Maybe that's why they're still relevant and in newer bases- in case a newbie jumps right into the HoL or Manor theme and they can still do the tutorial properly.
    • Like x 1
  10. Drathmor Unwavering Player

the main goal of them now is so that if you move your base your items are moved also but that doesnt work at all in the new bases everything is removed so they are pointless
  11. Drathmor Unwavering Player

this does not work in the new manor or house of legends base to my great disappointment on having to redo everything
    • Like x 2
  12. Achikah All About That Base

That's a real shame. I'm sorry to hear that. I wasn't aware the newer ones lacked this feature, as mentioned to MsTickle above.

I know it's a headache to redecorate, but in my experience, if you can stomach the woes and reattempt, the final project usually turns out even better than the last.
    • Like x 1
  13. Millbarge Developer

This should be resolved on Live now. I also found a few locations in the Manor Lair that did not allow Armories.

-Millbarge
    • Like x 7
  14. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

Thank you!
  15. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I still can’t place beds and stuff on the nodes in the back room.