Up-Votes Needed You can only purchase (X) number of Cosmic Ingots once per week for the FIRST time

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Pinky, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Pinky Well-Known Player

You can only purchase (X) number of Cosmic Ingots once per week for the FIRST time you access the Cosmic Ingot Vendor.

For example if you purchase 3/10 cosmic ingots from the vendor for the first time you access the Cosmic Ingot Vendor on that character, your are locked out for the rest of the week. Meaning that even though you technically have the chance to purchase 7 more cosmic ingots the next time you access the vendor when you have sufficient Justice marks, the vendor shows you as loot locked out for the rest of the week the 2nd and subsequent times you use the same character to try to purchase the remaining 7 cosmic ingots.

I confirmed this bug on my multiple alts at end-game CR.
    • Like x 5
  2. useless Well-Known Player

Yes,i can confirm that.I bought 2 with my alt and the next day come back to buy another but it was locked.
    • Like x 2
  3. useless Well-Known Player

It looks like its a one time offer.
    I bought 2 on my alt to send to main,send it,switched to my main and get my op neck to 40.
    When i got back to my alt it was locked for 7 days.
    Switched to my other alt and his was open 10/10.
    Dont know if its intended but it is one time buying offer for now.
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yeah you get locked from buying Cosmic Ingot on USPS4 as soon as you buy any form the little Drone vendor.
  5. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

Yep, happened to me too, with nothing to indicate that was the case. I've been careful to save my tokens for one buy-up per week since, usually just before reset.