New styles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SlNISTERSlX, Jan 18, 2022.

1. SlNISTERSlX New Player

It's been years we haven't gotten any new iconic styles like Deadshot and Deathstroke, Deadshot has various looks in comics but all we have is just expert marksman for him and master mercenary for Deathstroke (mercenary malice not really good to make him look accurate),I'm wishing for a new Deathstroke head or chests styles
    Thanks
    • Like x 2
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

fair enough. but, honestly, I'd rather they invest time in styles for iconics that we don't have. so, no more Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Lantern, Atlantean styles, for instance, &, as you rightly point out, we already have the Marksman & Mercenary styles. I'd much rather see styles based around Robotman, the Ray, Wildcat ( seriously, where are my bandaged hands??? ), Firefly, Halo, Wild Dog, Metamorpho, Looker, the Adrian Chase Vigilante, etc. so many many styles they could draw from. . .
    • Like x 4
  3. Doctor England New Player

Styles based on characters that haven’t had them yet would be really nice! I really want a Starfire inspired gear. We have the hair, so a gear style to match would be great! A John Constantine/newer trench coat and slacks would be really really nice also since the ones we have are pretty outdated.
    • Like x 2
  4. OG ELITE Committed Player

Still waiting on a 1 color slot slimsuit with exposed hands. Like the most basic superhero suit.
    • Like x 2
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Im still waiting for Nekron’s bottoms to go w that death vest....

Also would like to see sets inspired by: Jonah Hex, & Azrael despite the fact they lost.
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

I'm very happy we got Martian Manhunter's style in this episode, as it was long overdue. Not sure who I want next, maybe a Joker-inspired fancy suit?
    • Like x 1
  8. Irvynnge Loyal Player

not necessarily a "Joker-inspired fancy suit", for me, more just a decent fitting smart suit rather than the baggy mess we have at present. something sharp. also ( &, yeah, I know this is never going to happen ), I would sell somebody else's soul for a Harrington jacket & some Dr Martens.

" we are the mods, we are the mods, we are we are we are the mods. . . "
    • Like x 4
  9. Kuno Loyal Player

Deathstroke styles already exist, but both lack the dual katana back piece.
    And yes I wish we would get more unique styles and things we dont have yet instead another version of Batman.
    • Like x 2
  10. Eve YouTuber

What about Tamaranian armor? Starfire or Blackfire, we only have Starfire's hair - and gear can be really cool as we don't have anything Tamaranian related.
    • Like x 2
  11. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Additional ideas:

•Clayface set (i Really want to make a slimy looking monster)

•Solomon Grundy (nice worn clothes for the zombie characters, head piece could be a detailed zombie that can wear hair)

•Swamp Thing

•Ratcatcher

•Wild Dog (i can already see ppl running around w the mask if we get this)
    • Like x 2
  12. Eve YouTuber

We also need a new Zombie skin!
    • Like x 1
  13. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

As far as skins, I would love for Water skin to be renamed Liquid & the color options to be expanded beyond the small tints we can do.
    • Like x 1
  14. ¤¬Batman¬¤ New Player

Bro can you help me for something which you will make me very happy i want your help so that we will tell them, the creators I mean to put in a bundle the batman custom for 50-100 euro and i mean the one that he uses, please man you will make feel awesome, oh and i mean like they did with Nightwing's custom.
    I look forwar hearing from you soon!!!
  15. Eve YouTuber

This is more up to the Devs, he can't help you with that. But try make your own thread with this suggestion or put it in here:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...ume-styles-you-would-like-to-see-next.278259/
    They might pick it up.
  16. ¤¬Batman¬¤ New Player

17. Dene Devoted Player

This is the focus I want. less "this iconics exact outfit" but more "inspired by" or generic stuff ppl can be creative with
    • Like x 2
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Omg, PREACH! So sick of cosplay styles!
    • Like x 3
  19. Shazammm Well-Known Player

Something like the Riddler suit from Gang War without the question marks.
    • Like x 2
  20. Dene Devoted Player

Great Idea.. ppl can wear it and put an emblem on the back or front lapel etc - better than limiting things with little "?" all over the place lol
    • Like x 2