Have you seen the new area at the House of Legends? (Well I just found out)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AGGUSTEN, Jan 16, 2022.

1. AGGUSTEN Well-Known Player

I think it's a Coffee shops or I don't know how they call it in your Country :confused:

[IMG]
    ..... don't take screenshots at the tables xd

Now I can come in the form of a dog to urinate on the tree, Cool....:eek::D
    [IMG]
    I think they could have put a bee, swamp thing or ivy too :v
    [IMG]

Well, seriously speaking, it's great that they keep adding more things... although obviously other things would have to be added, since for messenger, bank, league, they're already everywhere... xD Does anyone know what they wanted to do?... .

It's not the topic, but I once suggested putting doomsday spores in the training area... so healers can train :v.... just saying, only dps have their punching bag in this game
    • Like x 3
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I think it's called The Living Quarters, isn't it? it's eventually meant to serve as the go-to Base Builders' hub. they're going to be putting a Base Item Vendor in there, at some point down the line ( it's going to be Cheetah, I think I heard / read? ). I like it. with any luck, we'll get a Base Layout Vendor, too, where you can buy the different base styles ( Sewer, Cave, Ancient, etc, & any newer additions ) for in-game currency ( Fate Tokens would be ideal, but more than likely it'd be MOV ).
    • Like x 3
  3. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Yeah, it's the "Dormitories" as the placement option calls it when making a base with the HOL style. So it's meant to be like an area with a bunch of personal rooms/dorms/apartments pretty much with a little cafeteria/commons area right outside. Kinda like what we often see in the Justice League cartoons in the Watchtower. And it would be nice to have a few more NPCs, both Iconics and generic, hanging out in the area, even ones without a "job" that are just there to make it feel more alive and not so empty. Even better if you could talk to them like some of the characters in the other hubs and safehouses. Since it's a dorm type area, I think some characters that would fit that sort of vibe could be really any Teen Titan but particularly Beast Boy and/or Nightwing, Flash (especially Wally but Barry could still work) and/or Kid Flash or Impulse whether Bart or Wallace or both, maybe Cass Cain Batgirl just to give her some attention beyond just being a vendor in one place (Watchtower) lmao, Miss Martian now that she has a model, Black Canary. They could be always standing and/or sitting around in the area, always walking around it, popping in and out occasionally, or probably some of each. Be cool if they'd occasionally make little comments like Damian and Terra on top of Titans Tower or have quick little interactions with each other like Mantis and Kallibak in the HOD. Once I saw Lobo standing around in the Foyer and I went over to him and he noticed me and turned towards me and burped, so little quips at the player like that would also be great. LMAO, imagine you see Teekl wandering around the dorm area and then Klarion pops in running after her yelling at her to get back in the dorm or something like that.
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I have seen it some time ago. ;)
  5. Eve YouTuber

I do wonder if we will see Poison Ivy and Swamp Thing there during the Spring seasonal but I doubt it :p I think they will have it where they always had it. I do want Ivy to be there, I know Cheetah will be there at some point when they put her vendor up with rare base items (Thanks Charon & T Lantern!) but yeah It's cool and we need MORE iconics there. John Stewart is so lonely, poor guy.
    • Like x 1
  6. Skille Well-Known Player

Very interesting graphics i'm looking at.
  7. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Meh
    Little value if u ask me.
    Whats the point really? Didnt they have better things to work on?