Where is my loyalty points and replay badges?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Muadeeb2069, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Muadeeb2069 Level 30

I have been playing dcuo since 11/16/11 and every month I buy legendary access at the beginning of the month and for some reason here it is the 12th and still no loyalty points, no replay badges. We got the 11 year anniversary event out and I want to replay content. Get my new nature healer better gear but no. Let me ask you a question, do you buy a car in January and the dealership tells you to come back in December for the brakes? The answer is no. You have no problem accepting the full cost plus tax for my membership fee I want all that comes with it when it's paid for!
  2. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

They don’t charge tax.
  3. Lowest New Player

Did you buy it a few days late? Maybe the date you have is slightly off.
  4. Muadeeb2069 Level 30

I renewed my membership last month 2 days before it would run out. And still no replays or loyalty points.
  5. Muadeeb2069 Level 30

Actually in NY on Xbox we pay tax on all digital purchases.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Every 30 days the system checks if you've received your Loyalty Points and RP Badges for the month. If it's been more than 30 days since the last time you received those you should put a ticket in with customer support:
    https://help.daybreakgames.com
    • Like x 1
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

These grants arrive 30 days after the last time they were granted, not necessarily the day you subscribed. If it has been 30 days, please open a ticket with our team at http://help.dcuniverseonline.com.
  8. Muadeeb2069 Level 30

It has always been like this. I don't pay partial the membership fee and ask you to submit a ticket with my bank account if you have not received the full payment. So why can't your system just grant what players pay for? I hate being a stickler like this but now with weekly bonuses and events this becomes an actual inconvenience
  9. Plowed In Loyal Player

This has been happening to you every month for 10+ years?
  10. Muadeeb2069 Level 30

Actually yes. Back when Sony owned Dcuo I would get my loyalty points when I purchased my membership then the 14th of the month I would get my replay badges. Atleast when Sony owned dcuo they actually had a customer service number players could call and they would send tech support directly into the game and talk to you one on one in game and look into players acc and grant missing items on the spot. I miss the good old days of dcuo.