What’s your favorite raid?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Trykz, Jan 9, 2022.

1. BƖack Dedicated Player

Every raid is great on their own way ;)
  2. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

for me i have to go with, Halls of Hades, that dog... everytime it find someone or it found me it was just a good funny and enjoyable moment, i wouldn't mind seeing more jump scares like that in the Future Raids. ;)
    • Like x 1
  3. Ryll Committed Player

Gates and Prime are tied for me personally.
  4. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

Throne of the Dead E
    DWFe
    GoMe
    Ultimate Soldier E
    TSDe
    FGS

I like most raids tbh except the Atlantis ones, Batcave ones, and Khandaq (ResidentSleeper)
  5. Jaelia Committed Player

Definitely Love and War, it’s so iconic with all the impassioned iconic women and beautiful instance all together. :D
    • Like x 1
  6. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

I Would Go With War Of Light 1 & 2
    Their Jus So Fun With The Lore They Bring

Definetly Olympus, Gom & FGS
    Along With The Atlantis Episode Raids

So Much Fun
  7. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

The ones everyone usually hate are the ones I find most most entertaining and fun. One example being The Phoenix Cannon (Elite)... it's just fun! ;)
  8. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Gates is an all time favorite, the pacing is just perfect. Would have been fun to have seen this one for Save the Universe.

Olympus is great too-- the setting is fantastic.
  9. AGGUSTEN Well-Known Player

I like gotham zoo, metal 2nd part (the one that at one point is played with cards and is very long Hahahah) and I have memories of enjoying smallville

10. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

FOS 2 I think is the best designed raid we’ve ever gotten from top to bottom. At launch, it was difficult and had a ton of mechanics that required you to pay attention (some that have since seemingly gone away). The sub bosses were a cool touch and I’m sad they never came back in any capacity. A bunch of loot drops. The scale of it was also phenomenal, from the length of the hallways, the size of the rooms and specifically the bosses. Checked every one of my bosses

Inner comes next and beating it is still to this day is my absolute favorite gaming moment. Additionally I loved each of the boss fights and still think that (as originally designed) they’re the best the game has to offer. The element of choice in the first boss makes the fights unique. Kiting the boss in the 2nd fight away from the healing drones and having your controllers and DPS burn them was fun. And the last boss I always loved because it was a frontloaded fight that was pure chaos. Eye drones zapping power, lasers across the floor, omac primes spinning through the group, neuromacs in the back perma-stunning people. Every single person had a purpose and every single person had to be extremely aware of their surroundings.
  11. TANK69 Well-Known Player

Atlantis: The Throne Elite