Possible to get everything from anniversary?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kallu, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Kallu New Player

Hi, sorry if this is a recurring question, my account is new, started back in august 2021 and i don't have anithing from the anniversary, would i be able to finish all feats if i do everything there is to do on my main character and 5 alts?
  2. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Most likely yes. Tho I have no idea if the raid is coming back from last year and if it does then there are some no death feats in elite that not many have and took some of us a full 6 to 8 hours to get in one sitting. But you’ll get 90% of them with that many toons. I started the year of seasonals with 4 toons and closed out almost every single feat in all of them except for maybe 1 per and those are just the “find so and so 12 times” which will be done next time around and will now only ever have to run 1 toon
    • Like x 1
  3. Trexlight Devoted Player

At this time, you wont be able to get everything from 2022 items. If this event lasts for at least 5 weeks, youll still need either Replays or Alts to finish everything.

If youre playing catch up from other years, you will need Replays or Alts. You will also need the Inertron Gear from 2017 to complete the Particle Powered Feat in order to get 2 bonus Crowns from the Raids (Raids give 18 Crowns, with Feat you get 20).

Im doing more calculations but you will need Replays or Alts to complete everything this year and especially the Last.
    • Like x 2
  4. Jcal Dedicated Player

Many things are possible through the power of alts. It won't be fun, but you should be able to score all feat related items from the vendor if you run the minimum of 6 characters (Premium max) through everything... every single day. :/

We also have no official end date just yet. Last year the event ran until March. I wouldn't expect such a generous end date again, but you never know.
    • Like x 2
  5. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

If you buy slots you can have 22 & stay premium, great little army for seasonals
    • Like x 2
  6. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Increase the coin cap;; I already have 999 ;D
    Just kidding on the cap increase... But I wouldn't mind something hella expensive to buy ;p

All jokes aside.. I think you should be fine getting everything up to date if you run all characters every day. Or as others suggested, grab some more character slots to be sure. This Event has many more ways to get currency too, such as the raid and bountys weekly. When I started 3 years ago I was able to get it all in one occurance of the event, and not too much more was added to the vendor since then. Good luck!
    • Like x 1
  7. BumblingB I got better.

It probably would be possible if you really focus on acquiring the stuff on alts. The downside is, you would still need to use replays to unlock feats. Unless you are wanting on one character, if so, there is only so many things account bound per seasonal.
    • Like x 1
  8. Proxystar #Perception

To be clear, this isn't a dig at you Jcal, but more widely...

The mere fact you've said that shows there's something incredibly wrong with this picture, the purpose of a video game is provide the end user with 'fun' if that isn't being achieved, even if you are running alts, or if you're feeling there is a requirement to run them just to get the very core items you need from what is supposed be a celebratory event, then there's something incredibly broken with it.
    • Like x 5
  9. Kallu New Player

Thx u guys for the replies, knowing it might be possible is all i wanted, <3
  10. Kallu New Player

The goal would be to get everything that is account bound on alts and the rest on my main, here's hoping. I still have some replay badges if it comes to it though.
    • Like x 1
  11. BumblingB I got better.

Typically styles are character bound. Which would require a lot of marks. I don't remember if the collections are account bound or not. Which is another mark sink and RNG drop too. There are several collections for this event.
    • Like x 2
  12. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

22? Do you live, eat and sleep on your toilet 24/7? Got one of those motorized port-a-johns that ejects a blue brink when its full?
    • Like x 1
  13. Proxystar #Perception

Yea, there has been times in the past where it's been difficult to do it, always buy the non tradable items on your main character, buy the account bound stuff on alts and also check to see what might be outright tradable, there can be things you can get on the broker as well, also saving you marks.
    • Like x 2
  14. Proxystar #Perception

Agree - Although note some styles on are now also tradable, unfortunately there's a massive lack of consistency.

To begin with some collections were non tradable or account bound, but I believe they were all changed last year to be entirely tradable, with that being said, things tend to change a bit, whether intentionally or accidentally (see Jolly beards from Christmas event).

Always pays to read the item tool tip before deciding how you may want to acquire it.
    • Like x 1
  15. BumblingB I got better.

Yeah, I couldn't remember. I got the first set of collections done the first year. I remember I wanted the blue aura and had to make sure I saved marks on BB. Alts got other feats allocated to them.
    • Like x 1
  16. Proxystar #Perception

Yeah, the blue azure misted aura collection (rare vendor one) was entirely non tradable the first year lol
    • Like x 1
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I would use your seasonal marks on the non-tradable/account bound items, buy from the broker for the tradable items.
    • Like x 2
  18. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

I can understand there are ppl with 20+ & no league or idea what they are doing. It takes hardly any time at all. Js.
  19. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I agree with this. The last two seasonal events, I was running 2-4 characters everyday through everything and another dozen or so through the vault each day. It got draining. My wife got drained just doing the event on one character 3-5 times a week. I'm thinking I may follow her way of doing things at this point. I don't want to get burnt out on a game I enjoy, and it's just not worth it with what event items end up requiring to catch up after three years away.
    • Like x 2
  20. Proxystar #Perception

I agree with you, although I guess there's going to be some level of acceptance of the increased grind necessary following a 3 year break. Sometimes though it's felt like a struggle just going year to year :D lol
    • Like x 2