Up-Votes Needed Manor Node Issue

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Ogreboy, Dec 21, 2021.

1. Ogreboy Active Player

I like using the nodes in bases for placement and for the fact that if you move the base you don't lose those node placed items... that being stated... I've noticed not all of the nodes can be utilized for all base items in the way that every other base operates. For some reason the node size and the size of the base item (league hall sized items on the biggest circles, so on and so forth) plays into whether or not it can be placed. It seems as though the easiest fix would be to remove these restrictions since they appear to have been introduced with this base and only exist in this base type. For example, there appears to be only one node in the entire manor where an armory can be placed.
    I understand I can still place whatever I want outside the nodes, this info is irrelevant to my point, I want the nodes to work in the same capacity as all the other bases.
    • Like x 2
  2. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Simple Fix.. Make EVERY Base 100% FREE Placement Mode. Allow us to Put Any Base Item & Ammenity ANYWHERE we Want.. This Restricting is just Soo 2011
  3. Ogreboy Active Player

Like I said, I don't want to decide to move my base and lose placement. I'd rather have the nodes behave as every other node in every other base.
    • Like x 1