Power Rating 333

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SHARP8322, Dec 17, 2021.

1. SHARP8322 New Player

I just got CR 333 and now it seems like i can't hardly do anything i seem to take alot more damage and my heals seem to use alot more energy then before and i'm missing something or is this the way things are
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Power costs do go up the higher your CR goes, but you shouldn't notice much of a difference going from 332 to 333. Did you go from 332 to 333 or did you use a CR skip and then open a ton of gear capsules to get to 333 in a short space of time? You shouldn't be taking more damage unless you've gone into a new area with higher level enemies than the ones you were in before.
  3. BumblingB I got better.

Quality of gear also affects your power consumption. I don't know why they made it that way, I guess to put purple and vendor gear of more importance, but yeah, green gear will result in a slightly higher power consumption.
  4. SHARP8322 New Player

I went from cr 227 bought a a few pieces of gear and notice a drastic change is energy consuption and damage taken
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

When you are running anything where you are below the standard stats you will be scaled up. Using open world in the new dlc as an example. Cr 333 is the minimum to qualify to regular drops. If you are below it you will be getting scaled up. This includes your power bar. However, once you meet the minimum cr requirement you no longer get buffed. Since you got to 333 your power bar stopped getting boosted. You will need to start looking for ways to increase your power bar. This includes equipping generator mods, increasing your augments, and getting more skill points to max your might/power stat.
    • Like x 1
  6. BumblingB I got better.

Power consumption also increases the higher the CR you have. Which is supposed to be supplemented with your augments and skill points. Which is part of the reason why they say that your CR should be at least 1:1 to your SP. There is also quality of gear taken into effect.

My recommendation would be to work on skill points and add more power to your power pool, by speccing into Might & Power and using the Power generator mods.
  7. metal1ix Well-Known Player

It's best to use powers that are efficient in terms of cost, as spamming the same costly power would leave you fatigued and thus forced to rely on your weapon of choice until enough attacks bring it back to speed.

320 CR unlocks all of what Tier 6 has to offer, and 333 CR should more than enough to tackle all the common enemies within those respective areas. However, all green gear will experience struggles in terms with dealing with multiple enemies at the same time.

At this point, it's a priority to get your Origin and Adaptive Exobytes ranked up along with tour Artifacts of choice, assuming Fortifying isn't disabled due to what's currently rolling around. Base modifications also help as well along with Orbital Strike and chosen Ally of preference. I'd highly recommend using Oracle as a beginner's ally as once she gets max fortification, she can drop some large amounts of damage that normally makes boss struggles become a breeze.

Naturally... there will be a big gap between those that have elite gear compared to those that just got to the 330 range, which is the start of a time-based grind that would take months to assemble completely.
  8. SHARP8322 New Player

I appreciate the replys and it makes alot more sense now