Confirmed Losing feat points after update.

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Wildcat, Dec 16, 2021.

1. Wildcat Committed Player

I just spend 120 marks for 10 decorating items... and i didn't even get the feat.. still 7/10

Could You please - at last - mark the items to get the feat?
    all of the 2021 christmas event decorating items should grant the feat not just some of them.

this is soo frustrating.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Jaelia Committed Player

I got that feat easily? That’s very odd … must be a Xbox issue?
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I suspect what’s happened here is that the vault items that were recently made available on the vendor don’t count towards the feat.
    • Like x 4
  4. Hraesvelg Always Right

This has been on the forums for about four hours now.

• Like x 3
  5. Wildcat Committed Player

exacly.

I don't need decorating items... all I need is skill points, why they didn't mark vault items or name them like "vault christmas dog sh** :confused:

Thanks Devs, now I need to spend few more hours becouse of Your lazy development.

Well done.

[IMG]
  6. Blue Active Player

Everthing was fine yesterday. Today after shutdown I updated and logging in and saw that I was missing 20 feat points and caused my sp to be reset and all armories invalid.
    • Like x 2
  7. muellersascha Well-Known Player

8. Eve YouTuber

Same here on my alt.
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Which feats did you'll lose?
  10. Gr3enMachin3 New Player

Yup I found the two that were removed for some reason. I've been going through all of the Season's Greedings feats and catching up cause I've been ignoring the seasonal stuff for years. I found out this morning that the 2015 and 2016 base items feats are suddenly missing. They're called "Who Brought the Fruitcake?" and "Winter Wonder Land" respectively. https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Seasonal_Feats
    Daybreak why?

Edit: It appears after looking at their hotfix notes today, fixing their 2021 base item feat may have accidentally broken the other two.

"Winter Seasonal: Seasons Greeding's Base
    • The newly added base items now properly increment the 2021 base items feat."
    I'm making a new post under the proper category so it actually gets their attention.
    • Like x 4
  11. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

One of character's skill points was reset to zero when I logged in too.
    • Like x 1
  12. FlyingFingers Well-Known Player

I've also experienced this .
    • Like x 2
  13. Whodini Well-Known Player

Same here, but only one of my armories SP was reset. Curious indeed.
    • Like x 1
  14. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I wish someone who could fix this had noticed this post and your bug report. Feats completely removed from the game is a bit of a bug. ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. Trykz Dedicated Player

Are any of you on console?
    I didn’t experience this today on ps4 is why I ask
  16. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I'm on PC. Season's Greedings doesn't have the 2014 or 2015 base item feats even listed. I have them completed, but they neither show up as completed nor incomplete.
    • Like x 1
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'm on PS4, it hit one of my armories but when I force switched to it all the Skill Points were already spent. It was weird.
    • Like x 1
  18. Eve YouTuber

Looks like they are aware and will fix it soon.
    • Like x 1
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Unlikely this report is related.
    • Like x 1
  20. Eve YouTuber

Oh ok, my bad :)