Fixed Combat Rating issue

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Flint Lockwood, Dec 13, 2021.

1. Flint Lockwood Well-Known Player

When I signed off last night my CR was 351. I just signed in and noticed my CR has dropped to 347. Is this a known issue?
    • Like x 3
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The stats on Omnipotence gear got rolled back due to the issues with the Fortification menu, it's getting fixed soonish.
    • Like x 3
  3. LyleLambert Well-Known Player

• LyleLambert
      Yesterday at 09:24

My character reached 351 Combat Rating over the last few days. I log in today and I’m now at 345 Combat Rating. This is unacceptable, my time is valuable and the time it takes to get these characters leveled up is significant. Its significant enough to get my Combat Rating back immediately with full compensation. I worked very hard to obtain this rating on several characters. It takes days. My omnipotent gear has dropped incredibly low even though they maxed out. What is going with this game? Why are these things happening at all? Please do something about it.
  4. Flint Lockwood Well-Known Player

Ok, cool. I wonder how many people salvaged their OP gear under the belief that it was nolonger useful.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We're gonna find out very soon. :D
    • Like x 1
  6. EP Ice Loyal Player

Did your CR and stats go back to their original numbers after maintenance this morning? I logged on this morning after maintenance and my CR and stats were normal again.
  7. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Yes we will
    You makin the nachos for the show or shall I???
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You get the nachos, I'll bring the beer.
  9. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Deal
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This was fixed earlier this week.
    • Like x 1