New Episode: Legion of Doom

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 9, 2021.

1. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

I thought the plan was that STU would return periodically, in the same way that the Seasonals and the Anniversary Event do?
  2. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar Active Player

FazlaBakmaKafaYapar vs Lex Luthor 1vs1 Doom: Umbrax the Ultraviolet: Elite Alone warrior

3. Kabr Active Player

Yeah well not everyone can go spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars on replays and augments and artifacts. So stop being a troll keep your rude opinions to yourself
    • Like x 3
  4. MEMO2 Level 30

can we get more then inv 8 player we need 15 ppl or more 4 grop phace have only 40 or 50 need more like 100 ppl
  5. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

It’s always interesting to compare…..
    the Lincoln Memorial
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    DCUO’s version.

The reflecting pool and the Washington Monument
    DCUO ‘s

The Board of Governor’s of the Federal Reserve…..
    DCUO’s The Hall of Justice

The United States Capitol Building
    DCUO’s version

finally, The White House.
    DCUO’s Version
    • Like x 3
  6. Eve YouTuber

I am enjoying this episode alot. I hope the next one will be just as good.
  7. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

My comment was not being rude, how rude of you to assume. I spent no replays on STU, rather I took advantage of the time I had. Oh, double mark, then all 3 sets added. I was simply letting the person know, that their enjoyment of the game, focusing on one Omni piece, could be better directed towards the MULTIPLE other pieces they are still capable of obtaining.
    Keep your childish remarks to yourself.
    • Like x 1
  8. slyhero New Player

At least we could get simple double arts weekend for Christmas as a compensation for all those issues with arts and cheaters etc..
    • Like x 2
  9. LLSmoothJ Active Player

Enjoying this so far. Was surprised to see Murder Machine make an appearance. Does that mean that there is a possibility of the now-only Dark Knight of the original Dark Knights yet to appear in the game to make an appearance in the future? Perhaps as an open-world bounty?
    • Like x 1
  10. hotsizz1e03 Committed Player

I really like the 4 separate bosses in the new raid.. Definitely refreshing! Hope this is the DAWN OF THE NEW BEGINNING for raids having separate 5+ Bosses per raids(maybe giving elite versions extra bosses as well), it makes the game feel different vs the last 10 years or so of that 3 boss redundant raid style... :D:p
    • Like x 1
  11. MEMO2 Level 30

This dlc feels like a half arsed job. It feels so off.
    • Like x 1
  12. Ryu Ichigo Okinawa New Player

Hey I was wondering there was this thing that happen few days ago were you could upgrade your artifact and alley augment instead of using nth metal you could use other things to add to strengthen your artifact and other stuff like you could add augment to other augment and not just that you could add armor piece or credit from different side missions we earn we could add anything to increase the artifact and other stuff strength of artifact and other stuff could you do that again please
  13. iQQu New Player

too much a$$ kissin in forums I see.
    This is the most boring content ever. Not so much to do
    • Like x 3
  14. Patrick_Jones Level 30

Enjoying? I'm not usually the one and give complaints on the community, I'm more the one that sits back and open my pop-corn, but I gotta say this...

Ever since the launch of the EP42, this game is going unplayable...

1st, PS had issues on Giganta (fixed)
    2nd, we have issues on NO SOUND when switching characters
    3rd, Fortifying Glitch, WHICH already happened in Test Servers
    4th, Purple STU gears lost stats (fixed)
    5th, completely delete STU stuff out of nowhere (fixed)
    6th, Adaptive Augments stat stayed at base module even upgrade (guess related to Fortify issue)
    7th, now we have lost ilevel/stats on our long and hard working OP gears...

these are just so far that major issues, I marked out duo/alert/raid issues that is kind general talking.

so another day later, we might get more on my list?
    • Like x 5
  15. KINGofCRASH23 New Player

Where do I start? I have a list of ideas that can be made to this game that would be better then anything u guys come up with over at daybreak.

1. Since u guys refuse to give us a new power how about u just simply just give us the ability to change our powers color. Like electricity has a blue electric in healer u could give fire a blue flame that would help differentiate the users fire from the npc fire. Or just give us the option to change our power color to whatever we want.

2. Artifact simulator. We should be able to test out artifacts at max level before we decide to waste the ridiculous amount of money it takes to level it up and then only to get half the xp out of when we figure out the art was trash to begin with.

3. My opinion but how about u put pc players with Xbox. We ps players have plenty of player and could honestly do without all the speed hacking.

4. Really think u need to fix ALL the bugs in the game before u actually have the nerve to try and sell people stuff in this broken game. Everyday it’s like u slap ur loyal player base in the face. It’s becoming quite apparent u don’t care about ur players at all.

5. Artifact for freeze breath, it only makes sense since u have one for heat vision. Why does every power in the game have to use heat vision to get max single target damage?

6. Allow us to put materials into our gear color slots. Since this game seems to be only about style, why not let us have some damn style.

7. A Fanny pack waste style. Don’t judge, I need it for a style lol. Since we have bunny slippers surely we can a Fanny pack.
    • Like x 1
  16. LoganCaron Active Player

Would be cool if we would get some sort of update on the situation at least..just give some news about it
    • Like x 5
  17. leefylee New Player

How long do new DLC's tend to stay open to our toons that are below the required CR level?
  18. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Varies. It goes away when a new dlc launches. Could be 3 months or 6. Some dlcs just go much longer than others. I would expect this one to be on the shorter side but they may lengthen it since the 1st week (could be more than this week) has been a wash for the community.
    • Like x 1
  19. iQQu New Player

20. Me8you New Player

Where is my stabalizers from day 3?