Artifacts

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sammy, Dec 12, 2021.

1. Sammy Well-Known Player

Please let us equip all artifacts at the same time.

Thank you!
  2. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

Yeah.....that wouldn't be OP at all.
    • Like x 6
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Please stop with these troll threads. Thank you!
    • Like x 7
  4. Eve YouTuber

Please no.
    • Like x 1
  5. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

Sound like another glitch was happening and now many glitch abusers has all artifacts and allys max ranked its becouse last time devs said "nothing happend lets move on" and now they gona do same thing i guess .
  6. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Sometimes I wonder if it’s trolling or just a very bad player… hmmm
    • Like x 2
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Why not both? :p
    • Like x 4
  9. metal1ix Well-Known Player

Ah yes. Lets throw in all the artifacts at once and see what kind of chaotic outcome would brew as a result. I'm sure it'll be bound to be such a game-breaking experience where the biggest of whales become so broken that the free to plays can't even catch up as a result due to the substantial potential difference of low rank vs. high rank artifacts.

Avast, all parties do have tragedies, and this tragedy would result in a chart gap so wide that I thought pay dependence couldn't be any more predatory in nature just to be a decent player within a raid.

I mean all these artifacts won't make much of a difference going up against a boss that's capable of one-shotting even the toughest of tanks, making all this "grind" nothing more than an insult to self-confidence. Money isn't every thing, and this idea is effective proof that Money, and Face-rolling after collecting everything only goes so far.
    • Like x 2
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

He keeps making the same threads over and over. He's asked for "Easy" level content when that already exists. He's asked for Renown to be purchasable. So both.
    • Like x 3
  11. Trykz Dedicated Player

Battle Royale style with all artifacts 100 toons last man standing wins lmao
  12. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

13. DestiniesThirdEye New Player

Yesterday I was in the middle of a difficult solo with an alt and in the blink of an eye the styles and armor was snatched off and replaced with older styles and lower CR armor. Later I found the armor in the toon's bank. What glitch is that? How can we keep that from happening? It was too aggravating for words.
  14. DestiniesThirdEye New Player

I'm not a new player, only new to the Forum. The armor yanked off was legitimately gained through hard work on the Legion of Doom episode, and the styles had to be redone and recolored.
  15. BumblingB I got better.

You hit your armory.
    • Like x 3
  16. Trykz Dedicated Player

Yuuuup lol. Been there done that, and it always happens when you have a couple new pieces on that you haven’t imprinted yet lmao
    • Like x 1
  17. lanternspartan Level 30

From what I heard they used items with experience points they gained from running content to level them up. How is that any different than those that paid hundreds of dollars to buy items to level up artifacts, allies, augments, and OP pieces in under an hour? Does not paying for those things give an unfair advantage over the ones that don't? Because not everyone can drop hundreds of dollars to level stuff up. And know it is not easy to grind and level those items up. I know from experience it takes forever to level artifacts up to 200. I also know how much easier it was to just pay and level artifacts up to 200.

Devs just need to increase the high experience point nth metal drops (1000 exp). The 1000 exp ones always dropped in the vault. Vault is now gone except for this temporary winter one. They don't drop anywhere else. Increase those as drops and it will somewhat level the playing field to the players that pay.
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You need to keep your armory updated.
    • Like x 1
  19. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

I don't think its a troll thread, I just think his requests are off the wall. I mean all allies? all pets? come on now.

On the other hand, I don't think its super unreasonable to add a 4th artifact slot...but even then thats pushing the envelope. This guy just reached way too far.
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

This is his fourth "let us equip all artifacts" thread this year. He made a "let us equip all Allies" thread before Allies was even on test and I see he's made a second. He's made multiple similar posts for pets, accessories, back styles, powersets...

And then if you go and look you'll see he almost never replies to any of his own "equip all" threads. It's the forum equivalent to a burning bag of poop prank.
    • Like x 3