Dcuo down usps servers?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DeitySupreme, Dec 6, 2021.

1. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Just got disconnected from the game. Everything else (Internet) seems to be just fine. Wondering if it happened to anyone else
    • Like x 4
  2. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Yeah Same Here I Was Just On & Booted Me Out
    Still Trying To Get In
    • Like x 1
  3. Sentiency Well-Known Player

Yes, and in the middle of a raid- again.
    • Like x 1
  4. Capt Mephisto Active Player

Yes, and can't get in on either account. The waiting begins!
  5. oldfatugly New Player

Not you, I was booted also
  6. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Just happened as I texted this message, cause I was about to text that I was still logged in lol.

Edit: USPS
  7. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

All of you from us servers? Ps, or all is servers? Ps/pc, Xbox, switch?

Oh well. I dcd from the game 3 times today (using teleporters in patchwork). Dced switching phases yesterday and warping. DCed number of times from reviving or other forms of moving locations. I know the 2 aren’t linked but the teleporting DC bug is a long time bug. Put them together with the recent server stability issues. Kinda making it harder to even just do basic things
  8. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

I'm On US/PS
  9. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Just redownloaded shinobe striker and fortnite, im ok with it.

Will say, with all these issues the next dlc launch might be rough
  10. Trykz Dedicated Player

USPS down
  11. Trykz Dedicated Player

Still down lol
  12. Swamarian Committed Player

USPC down. I couldn't even get onto the forums until just now.
    Edit: There's red text on the main forums page about a network connectivity issue.
  13. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Just got booted of the EU server. Luckily I'd finished for the day and was about to log out anyway.
  14. Sentiency Well-Known Player

USPS still down for me, stuck on an infinite loading screen when I try to reconnect. Trying to be patient but given that this is my day off before finals and this is the second time the servers have just cut out, it’s starting to get annoying. Pair that with the consistent daily dc’s and the irritation increases lol.
  15. nanoUSB Well-Known Player

It isn't really down, I and many others are still online (US). But it was curious to see most of my league and a whole bunch of friends go off within maybe a minute :confused:
    • Like x 1
  16. Trykz Dedicated Player

Hmm regional maybe?
  17. Swamarian Committed Player

The red text mentioned a networking issue. I can't reach the forums from home, but I can from work.
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  19. Swamarian Committed Player

20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

As you might have noticed, this issue extended to web and forums and all Daybreak games and services. Most things are back online but we continue to investigate the issue.

EU worlds are not yet back up.
    • Like x 1