The Strategist Card or Eye of Gemini

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Max Maximus, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Max Maximus Well-Known Player

I play Fire DPS with these artifacts: The Transformation Card, The Strategist and Solar Amplifier. All still at level 120. Is it a good idea to exchange The Transformation Card for Eye of Gemini? My superchage is the Neo-Venom.
  2. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I'd stick with trans. For one, it's a lot better than eog at 120. Eog is really a 200 arti or not that great whereas trans doesn't get too much better as it levels. Stats obviously do but the effects are better for trans at low level. Plus trans/strat/solar are probably the best 3 for fire might builds. Now if you're trying to do it because you're also tanking, then maybe I'd swap but again, eog under 200 isn't a great choice.

Edit: I'd also suggest trying a different super. I've got a few fire friends and I can't remember the name of it but they all liked it more than NVB. I'll see if they're on tonight and ask.
    • Like x 2
  3. Bipolar Diva Well-Known Player

No
    • Like x 2
  4. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Agree, stick with your artifacts. Strategist really only shines when paired with the transformation (because strategist only procs on crits, at a % chance).

When solar is fully level, you get empowered channeling with it, so your channeling powers are no longer interrupted (except for mechanics in game that will require you to be moved, like the last boss in flashpoint alert, his tornado pull will pull you out of channel).
    • Like x 2
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I stopped using EoG a long time ago, stick with what you have.
    • Like x 2
  6. Max Maximus Well-Known Player

Thank you for the reply! I will keep my artifacts.