Can't buy the race feats on alts.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Caroline, Nov 17, 2021.

1. Caroline Dedicated Player

Hi all.

I wasn't sure if I should put this thread in the bug section, because I don't know if this is intended or not, but earlier today I was buying feats on an alt and got stuck at a point where everything on the list was green, however the character wasn't maxed out, so I checked accomplished feats and it showed "2941" while my main character has "2944".

Then I checked zonexus.ca and it showed this:

[IMG]

If this is intended, can it be changed? If I knew I had to do the Halloween race feats on all of my alts I definitely would have, I just don't see why we wouldn't be able to buy these over when feats such as the race ones in St. Patrick's event have never been a problem to replay at any point of time in the year as long as you have them on a different character.
    • Like x 3
  2. fightfriend Active Player

I don't see any reason for having these feats not buyable across toons using replay badges , there is no point in just running them on each toon , it doesn't really take any skill or require to switch movements or anything ,I'm suffering from the same issue atm on one of my alts , so please fix this.
    • Like x 1
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'd drop a bug report in. I think I got platinum on all the alts I'd care to have the SP on, but yeah...you should be able to buy them out of season, just like V day or St Pattys, or the base game races.
    • Like x 1
  4. BumblingB I got better.

This sounds like a bug. Probably got turned off after the event ended. I was able to buy them on alts when it was active.
    • Like x 2
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

This is definitely a bug because I was able to buy the Gold feat across all my characters.
  6. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Are there other feats you can't buy on alts? Some league mates mentioned not being able to buy feats in general, on at least some characters. But I was still able to buy feats on at least the character I was on at the time.
  7. Caroline Dedicated Player

These are the only ones I can't buy.
  8. Wallachia Devoted Player

This seems to be a bug, as it would be senseless to have those locked through alts.
  9. BumblingB I got better.

Create a post in the Arkham section for bug reports. I'll gladly upvote it for you.
  10. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Huh I was under the impression you can't buy race feats if you're not with that movement mode. When did that change? Possibly been like that forever since I only am a flight player and dislike the other three movements.
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The Halloween race has nothing to do with your characters' movement modes.
  12. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

You're right, I skimmed through the OP and failed to read the Halloween part.
  13. Caroline Dedicated Player

Yessir, thank you!
    • Like x 1