Allies. Need to be built into armorys

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Hotgirlzz, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Hotgirlzz Well-Known Player

Please make it where we can imprint our allies into armory builds like we do artifacts. I use different ones for troll then dps and if in the middle of a boss fight and I have to switch from dps to troll it would be nice not to have to go in and change the allies during that fight.
    • Like x 10
  2. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Soon ‍lol
    • Like x 1
  3. Kestral Committed Player

It can be done now...but you have to resave your selections daily. Please fix this soon :(
    • Like x 4
  4. AV Loyal Player

Ugggh I was wondering why it seemed to work sometimes but not others.
    • Like x 4
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Yeah, I need to co-sign this Quality of Life suggestion here. I mean sure, you can probably switch out Allies during a cutscene here or there, but it's rather clumsy. Plus there aren't always convenient pauses to do these swaps (especially with people rushing to move forward from fight to fight). Since Allies are looking like a permanent addition (Like artifacts), it only makes sense to make it convenient to use in this manner.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Stark23 Committed Player

7. Coldzoom Well-Known Player

8. tehDarkNite Well-Known Player

allies still feel like an optional beta test - that why i havent cared to level any yet
  9. BumblingB I got better.

It's being worked on. Hopefully it will fully implemented soon™.
  10. Patrick_Jones Level 30

any news on this? devs??

idk how or why it changes everytime I switch armory from AoE to ST or to heals...
  11. thedemonocus Loyal Player

They are ,i have different ally setups for my dps and troll armories.