Wondrous Capsule & Gifts recap

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Eve YouTuber

I recapped for everyone (Until official post comes up) Everything from the stream!

Gifts:

Wondergirl's bracelets:
    [IMG]

Wonder Woman's 80th Emblem:
    [IMG]

Bombshell Back shield:
    [IMG]

Classic Back shield:
    [IMG]

Chroma:
    [IMG]

Member Reward - Transparent Invisible Jet:
    [IMG]

There will be base posters as well they didn't show.

Time Capsule

Scale Chroma (Tintable) Rare drop
    [IMG]

Scale Material (Collection)
    [IMG]

Drowned Gear and New Hairstyle (Hairstyle is a collection as well)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Enhanced Drowned Gear
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Emblems (There are also enhanced)[IMG]

Reactive Aura (Stars are tintable)
    [IMG]

Open 15 capsule for wonder Woman Doll accessory
    [IMG]

Open 25 Capsules to get Nubia as ally!

Thats all :D
    • Like x 15
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Thanks for the speedy recap Zoe. I can't wait for this set.
    • Like x 6
  3. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

What is Nubia abilities as an ally?
  4. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 3
  5. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

• Like x 2
  6. Jcal Dedicated Player

I'm gonna have to rewatch the Scale Chroma part of the stream because I'd hit hype overload by then and I kinda don't get it, lol.
    • Like x 2
  7. Apollonia Dedicated Player

My general feedback on this capsule is that it's good. A solid "A" score.

I'm especially happy to see Wonder Girl's bracers again. This was my own long running request from beta/launch. These were a reward from the Giganta levelling mission that existed in beta and were pulled before launch without explanation. I ran this instance forever when it went to live for them, only to find out from support that they were there and to keep grinding... and then on followup that they made a mistake and had been removed from the game and loot table. So. I have to have them on principle at this point but I'm not sure if they'll replace my Bombshell bracers.

The hair looks really good. I was worried it would be a direct cut from the Iconic NPC but it looks like it's been zhuzhed up a bit thankfully.

The star chroma is again straight from my own style suggestions so I have to thank Meg for getting it in there. <3

The drowned style is meh for me. It's a natural choice to give fans of the Snyder-verse look something similar but it's not an iteration that interests me personally. BUT the chest piece and tiara are excellent and will finally give players beautiful pieces to build an iconic look with.

Sidenote: The overall sculpt on this style set is starting to lean towards chunky and cartoonish rather than slim and realistic (losing a sense of sophistication gained over the last few years of styles) -- a lot like launch styles tended to look too bulky back in the day. I hope this isn't a red flag and trend going forward. Styles are the biggest plus the game has going for it these days. Going backwards on this would be a catastrophe.

The plushie is super cute. Must have.

Emblems are really good choices too. Iconic to modern.

Thanks character team. Well done.
    • Like x 5
  8. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I wish they would of showed what it looks like on a male character. We've gotten so many of these Wonder Woman styles that just don't look good on male characters .
    • Like x 1
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I can't Wait for the scale chroma if I get it then I can stop using my ooooooold snake style lol
    • Like x 4
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. OnlyNomad The One Above All

Thanks again for the wonderful work Zoe! Pretty excited about those back styles and that material, looks fantastic.
    • Like x 2
  12. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I just wish they showed the gear on a male toon or atleast posted a picture. I doubt our boys have the same, ability? To hold the chest up the same way.
  13. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

There is a picture in official announcement.

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  14. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Hairs ok, but worried how itll look on live on a male.. most long hair is very obviously catered towards female characters & ends up looking ridiculous on a male.. as long as Tech doesn’t end up looking like a hair model for Pantene, i may use it xD
  15. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

16. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

So the new time capsule will be released tomorrow?
  17. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Yes.

• Like x 2
  18. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Yay there goes my paycheck as well lol
    • Like x 1
  19. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  20. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Thankyou!

omg. I'm dying. Who thinks of these they're hilarious. Chimera 3-in-1 shampoo?! Cyclops eye drop (singular)?! The decorative bandages made me pause tho...
    • Like x 2