Chroma pack help

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Nas65935, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Nas65935 New Player

I need help with my chroma pack I have it equipped but it isn't showing and I don't know what to do. Could someone tell me what's wrong
  2. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i would suggest looking at some of the chroma vids floating around. might shed some light on what youre doing wrong.

you have four categories on your style screen:styles, colors,materials and titles.

you can select up to three different materials in the material category but in order for them to appear on your toon you also need to make sure you set them on your style tab. you do this by hitting triangle while your cursor is on the style heading (head, chest ,hands etc) this brings you to another screen where you can choose your material, keep things normal or change the colors of your various pieces of gear.
    • Like x 1
  3. jamvaru New Player

tyvm, good answer
  4. Ergotth Committed Player

1. Use the Chroma in your inventory (which you've already done)
    2. Go to styles tab, and next to "colors" and "titles" you will see "Materials".
    3. Drag your choice from the list into one of the 3 circles, since chromas come in 3, put all 3 there to see which fits best
    4. Go back to your equipment style tab
    5. Open the tab of your equipment and chose the colors tab of it
    6. above the color circles, you will see a "none" with 2 arrows to left and right.
    7. Select your chroma/material through these arrows.
    8. SOME chromas work with colors, like Neon and Antimatter chromas, they always pick the colour on option 1.
    9. Materials are always unique and affect the entire gear.
    • Like x 1