Frustrating

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by bradleymsimmons, Oct 11, 2021.

1. BumblingB I got better.

Hmmm, can you get the hand/head/feet auras somewhere? I think the only place they drop is in the teekle buckets.

I somewhat like the teekle buckets, but the clutter because they don't stack is kind of annoying. I have a ton from a year I hardly played and kept collecting them. I'm trying to get through them now though.
    • Like x 1
  2. Cordelia Well-Known Player

I adore this seasonal and wish all seasonal events had something similar to the Teekl buckets. I have already gotten two cats from buckets this year, along with a lot of candy, some tiny amount of quarks, spooky bites, and source marks and some other stuff. It's a fun version of Time Capsules - no stress, you get them from running content, and everyone should be happy... so I'm not sure why OP is complaining.
    • Like x 2
  3. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

We definitely should get more buckets daily as a reward then we do now.
  4. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Bah Halloween?
    Bah Hallowbug?
    Hum Bahbug?
    • Like x 1
  5. EconoKnight XIII Legion

It’s the kite eating tree. Or was it Lucy? It was something Charlie Brown. Probably just Charlie Brown himself.
  6. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Shame we can't sell/trade extra candy.
    • Like x 1
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

He actually said he wanted the auras, and since the auras only drop from the buckets (that I know of....but i'm out of touch with those...admittedly), he'd have to grind them.

If they drop elsewhere, fine...delete is an option, but if not, yep...grind.
    • Like x 1
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

It costs 50 marks but I can generally complete 1 a day from the base jack o lantern. I have it on 2 toons, so that's 2 buckets if I just sign in and collect those. Depending on how many marks you have (or cash, I saw them at 80Mil the other day), each one shaves off abut 25 min of grind if you figure a bucket=20-30 min avg.
  9. Spider Jerusalem Well-Known Player

Handing out apples on Halloween instead of Resse's Cups.
    • Like x 2
  10. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

I n
    ever said otherwise so we agree
    What point are you trying to make/argue exactly?
  11. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Nah, handing out pennies or toothbrushes. THAT'S Halloween Bah Humbug.
    • Like x 2
  12. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

and Fire Beetle Eyes also come from the buckets, so....
    • Like x 1
  13. Magg Redd Well-Known Player

I used to trade candy for my brother' and friends' pennies & change....at the end I would always have about $5 in cash, and all they had was candy
    • Like x 1
  14. Tiffany6223 Devoted Player

If one wants a specific aura(s), and they only drop from certain events, then yes, one should have to work for it. If one wants something, earn the resources to acquire. I certainly hope they don’t expect it to just be given to them without working to earn it.
    • Like x 1
  15. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

OP said what it is tho, they are deflecting to buckets is all.
    OP wants the auras and aint got one yet is all
    • Like x 1
  16. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

I see your candy grinding for a few feats among the newer players and new alt characters and raise you...... Gathering {Fishing (Pole), Harvesting (Sickle), Logging (Logging Axe), Mining (Pickaxe), Skinning (Skinning Knife)} and Crafting {Armoring, Arcana, Cooking, Engineering, Furnishing, Jewelcrafting, Weaponsmithing} skill grinding in New World. :eek::rolleyes:

With a stent in my bladder too. :oops:
    • Like x 1
  17. Steamboat2302 Well-Known Player

Is it weird that everything complained about being too much of a grind (making money on brokers, fishing, harvesting, etc) are my favorite part of MMO's? Yeah, its probably weird.
    • Like x 1
  18. Aetrius Well-Known Player

I like the buckets in general. My only complaint is the amount of inventory clutter we have right now. Between the resurgence time capsules that don't stack, 3 or 4 different types of 50 pt. candy, that don't stack with each other, the buckets themselves that don't stack, and then all the stuff that comes out of the buckets, it seems like I'm doing inventory management a lot more often than I should have to.
    • Like x 2
  19. PhilOsyfee Active Player

Yeah no issue for me outside of inventory clutter.
    • Like x 2
  20. LunaLongbottom New Player

It's frustrating to collect candy, but it's a fun treat system. I have been trying to get the Witchy hat stlye for 3 years. I got a lot of consumables I don't like, but finally got the hat. Tricks and treats, that's how it goes.