hard light break the solar amplifier or keep it?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Aduzar Light, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Hi I hesitate to break the solar amplifier according to you good or bad idea? Has a hard light already done it? and if so, did you regret it or not?
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I don’t use solar for HL. ST or Aoe. I don’t use it. You can even fit both aoe and ST loadouts into 1 armory if you wanted to. However I will say that the none HV loadout is pretty power hungry. That’s why I personally use grimorium. For the pet power regen.

However before you make any decision, if you have access to the test server I suggest trying it out before feeding it into another artifact. I also suggest not feeding it into another artifact until the double nth exp week.
    • Like x 1
  3. L T Devoted Player

For pure might, only tetra beats the solar amplifier.

That having been said, I can't imagine having robot sidekick on your bar without a fully maxed grim. As HL you'd be constantly out of power--especially in these days of trolls who don't care how much power they're giving out.

Final thought--which I've expressed on these forums before-- I personally hate the very thought of wasting all those catalysts and seals by dumping one artifact into another. I would never never ever do it when it's not a double nth metal week and I would be absolutely positively sure that I would never want my solar amplifier again.
  4. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Psssh I do that all the time because I'm crazy ;)

Frost Breath is faster and I believe stronger than non Solar Amplifier. When I was HL I had both Frost Breath and HV (solar) both can be used as AOE and single target then finish it off with Light Blast finisher with the amulet. Really fun!
  5. dr strangeonline Loyal Player

I don’t use solar amp on my range armory. The damage from gh to hc is comparable with the rotation mixing in hv. If you find your missing the AoE damage light blast is available. That said solar amp is still a viable artifact and you don’t need to swap unless you want to. Like the other posters have mentioned the other artifacts your using will play a role in your load out along with how you spec etc.

Is there a specific reason you want to change?
  6. AV Loyal Player

The benefit of HV to Light is that you can make a survivable Lermaea's Amulet rotation with the channel breaks thrown in (trying to Amulet it's min:max GH HC spam is suicide). Light has the strongest non-Amulet might performance in the game already though.

Regardless, I really try to convince people to never feed artifacts into each other... The catalysts and Seals you lose in the process far outweigh the XP gained.
  7. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

I took out my Solar AMP, use the Trans/Strat Card and Grim all at 200.