About grim

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Evanhhs, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Evanhhs Well-Known Player

Just wondering, is there any ways to make the void gazer attack only the one you targeted in the crowd?
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

It will prioritize your primary target but essentially, no. It will attack anyone you are hitting with a preference to your primary target from what I’ve seen. If I’m wrong hopefully someone corrects it
  3. Evanhhs Well-Known Player

Thanks, coz i was thinking if targeting works then it might be more usable for like lift for quantum while levelling it to 160
  4. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Its a great artifact and does solid damage (which is free damage too fyi)
    Grimm from what i see will atk ur primary target but it doesnt necessarily follow u if u switch.
    Make sure you hit what u want it to hit then u do what u want an it stays on the target you originally picked for it.
    • Like x 2
  5. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Free damage? It didn't seem free. :)
    • Like x 2
  6. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

The damage is free
    The artifact is NOT lol
    • Like x 1
  7. Magg Redd Well-Known Player

I keep Grim around for the extra damage, and he takes after his caretaker...I am at one spot, I quantum tunnel and poof I am at another spot.....Braxton (that's what I call my gazer) is fighting an ad then poof he disappears and reappears to blast another ad.
    • Like x 1
  8. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

It will hit other stuff, but it will put the PI on your primary target between levels 120-159.