Why does suppressor turret clipping get special treatment?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Arqueiro Robusto, Sep 29, 2021.

1. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Stealth is like a controller special feature that somehow only 2 powers have them. It might be hard to come up with a counterpart for Light and Munitions, but I've always felt Quantum can use "blink out of space and time to become untargetable and access other dimensional resources" as an excuse.
    • Like x 3
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Oh yea, I mean that's why I said I don't think stealth should really be changed
    • Like x 1
  3. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

shh, don't tell anyone about the stealth bar.

But, yeah it's cool down being way too short that is the issue.
    • Like x 1
  4. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

But I wish quantum would be granted this feature as well ;P
    • Like x 1
  5. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

lactose intolerant regarding power sets:)
    • Like x 1
  6. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Nature and electricity post revamp would like to see you outside...
  7. Proxystar #Perception

They should make it so that when you tunnel, you also stealth /evil grin
    • Like x 1
  8. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

A jump cancel is far from cheese imo. And I'm not even a gadgets player or care either way. We all get the the same reward at the end
    • Like x 1
  9. Proxystar #Perception

What do you mean, RNGesus never gives me anything nice :p
  10. Illumin411 Loyal Player

It doesn't set up PI. It benefits from PI if you use it as a pet but doesn't set it up. You have to set that up with other powers. I use it as a pet in my AOE loadout cause that flamethrower cooks when dazed or frostbitten is set up.
    • Like x 1
  11. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

More so than hard light back in the day?
    I mean, genuine question because im pretty sure hard light back in the day is where the term originated hahahaha
    • Like x 3
  12. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Stealth in Gadgets seems to be a little more forgiving because of the aforementioned overly forgiving Gadgets clipping; Mental can't do that with Invisibility. We can do OTHER things, but doing them well will either result in carpal tunnel or blisters, depending on what they are. The other side of that coin being that Mental is just shy of unplayable WITHOUT the current standing functionality of Invisibility being what it is so... yeah, leave Invis mechanics alone.
    • Like x 1
  13. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

Still would like this to be fixed
  14. Illumin411 Loyal Player

:rolleyes:o_O:confused::mad:
  15. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

:^
    • Like x 1
  16. PHNTM Well-Known Player

Surely it's time to fix this so people will want to switch powers and thus, buy power respec tokens. ;)
  17. ALB Dedicated Player

Yes, even more than light. Light had a good 1 year run. Gadgets been cheesed since the start one way or another. Turret clipping been getting cheesed the last 5 years.
    1. Gadgets has had fear gas stacking cheese.
    2. NN spam cheese. Which was really cheesy in pop
    3. Turret clip cheese(current)
    4. Stealth cheese. Not the power itself, but how some players are using 3 powers inside of stealth.
    Gadgets is the most cheesed power ever. It's always something going on with it.
    Ohh, I forgot, WM into the AM cheese that was fixed during revamp. Mental and Gadgets both had that. The only power that could still use the WM crit buff
    • Like x 1
  18. BumblingB I got better.

Jump cancelling changes wasn't until end of 2014 I believe. People were cheesing light since somewhere in 2012, the moment they figured out how to cancel/clip each of the powers together. lol Not defending anything, just wanted to point that out. It was very apparent in PvP where they could shut you down completely and unless you died, you couldn't do anything for the remainder of the match. (Mental had something that could shut you down even if you revive.)
  19. ALB Dedicated Player

You're right, but it became op when the devs made meleeing raids almost impossible with Wave. That's what made light OP. Not the jc itself. Before light, players were jc'n fear gas to stack it
    • Like x 1
  20. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player