Using max quislet as troll

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Free Power, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Free Power New Player

I've been maxing out a lot of arts lately and I've made my way to quislet. I'm a 341 quantum troll. Is quislet good for Supercharge battery troll with max soul cloak? Along with a max eog user, I presume the overall sc generation will be through the roof.

If anyone has any opinion of the max quislet, please let me know before I max it out next Friday
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Quislet is a DPS artifact not a controller artifact.
    • Like x 2
  3. Dev72 Dedicated Player

Quizlet is not a troll art, however, I can see it as a battle troll build. But TBH if you are battery trolling with that setup, I would save those type of builds for league runs and playing with a groups of friends.
    • Like x 1
  4. Nangaf Well-Known Player

I use that on my troll build. You can use that is great, all artifact for troll suck the only one you need is art of rao, all other serve to nothing.So use the art you want, i build my troll like a dps, dont waste your time on battery troll, passive regen of power is really too fast for all power so , quislet is a good way ,im always on top 3 dps and all team have full of power all the time with shield team so , for me quislet is a good way
  5. Magg Redd Well-Known Player

Quizlet is annoying, send him back to the Legion so he can annoy them.
    • Like x 1
  6. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

7. Magg Redd Well-Known Player

If you want to us an Art pet as a troll, why not a maxed out Grim? He not only adds a PI, but if he is maxed out, he no longer slows your power regin like other pets will?

Plus you don't have to listing to him go "ba-doooo" every 2 minutes.
  8. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

Scrap builds SC faster than Quislet by a long shot. Even if you're power trolling Power Harness, Amulet of Rao, SotSC. Buff/Battle troll you should be using Claw, Rao, and Tetra/Cog depending on your DPS. But even if your DPS are prec and you just have tetra don't worry because they're still getting high crits from your Claw and prec from your power dump ability.
  9. BumblingB I got better.

Quizlet works for controlling, but the stipulation on it is that it has to do its Mega Blast attack to get SC, which is random when you hit a superpower. So unless you are spamming your tray, you would be better suited with Scrap of the Soul Cloak instead.

If you battle troll, absolutely Quizlet is a great resource to have, but you might put Amulet of Rao and Trans with it.

If you buff troll, you'd be better suited to have Claw, Amulet, and Tetra.
  10. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Just fyi, quislet isn't acting like he used to. His bigger attack that's supposed to fire off every 5secs is closer to 10 now so his damage out is a lot less than grim at the moment
  11. BumblingB I got better.

Grim's attack is really low... I haven't noticed any drop off of damage from Quislet. I'll have to do some testing tonight.
  12. AberrantAngel Committed Player

I have not noticed a drop in Quizlets damage. And his extra SC move is about every 5 seconds on my rib. Which is what it is supposed to be.
    The kicker with quislet is that it says with does this with any power used if I remember correctly. But that is incorrect it will not activate the mega blast unless it is a power that does damage. So shields, heals and power dumps, will not activate it. The power has to do some damge as well. At least that is the way Batuba explained it to me at the time. I requested that they needed to change the wording on the artifact with him at the time.
    Again this was awhile ago because Batuba has been gone for awhile of course.
    • Like x 1