Miniature Ponds

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DeitySupreme, Sep 27, 2021.

1. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Does anyone have a few of these that they would be willing to sell?

I’m looking around 6-8. Any would be appreciated
  2. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

If I had some I hadn't already collected i would. That's the sucky part about the events, gotta get em when they're live.
    • Like x 1
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Yup definitely. I actually had a punch that I sold lol. I spend most seasonals getting things to sell. I just had an idea on how to use them which is why I wanted more lol. I’ll eventually get them. Was just hoping some had a few they saved to sell. I often sell seasonal stuff throughout the year. Unfortunately I sold all seasonal items I have saved up lol
  4. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Little bump here and there.

Still looking for 4-5 more. Will buy for 25mil each if anyone has any or 150 if you have all 5.
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

No longer need any more. Thread can be closed. Ty
  6. Reluctant Well-Known Player

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/july-dcuo-news.324044/

7. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

• Like x 1
  8. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

lol digging up an old post to bring up a moot point is just wow to me... just ignore honestly this is what I did. P.S I did not know you are decorating bases too!!
  9. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Yup. I think I gave you permission to the base I was decorating with the ponds
    • Like x 1