Devs: Stacking Base Items

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Eve YouTuber

So something I noticed that if I get lets say the Mystical Couch (And I've been getting those lately alot lol) I want them for another character, but the amount I have can take up to 6 slots or so of just shared bank or inventory. Maybe stacking base Items so it will say (6 Mystical Couches) will be a huge help.

The Market Place packs base items are stacked so why not items we get in game?

Thanks in advance!
    • Like x 13
  2. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

^this
    • Like x 1
  3. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

At first i thought u meant putting items on top of other items & i was like yes
    • Like x 5
  4. Eve YouTuber

Maybe in the future ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. myandria Item Storage

I have not been lucky enough to get any mystical base item drops, but I do agree that base items take up a lot of inventory space. If the Base Decorator and Base Item List can stack our base items, then why leave out our inventory spaces of such "luxury"?
    • Like x 1
  6. Panderus Senior Producer

I unlocked a Slice of Pizza as a base item and the only place I could put it was on the floor... Im feeling this request. I think its doable, though not too high on the list.
    • Like x 8
  7. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Being able to put stuff on tables, etc., instead of bizarrely (in many cases, like a tiny vase or comic stacks,) on the floor has been strongly requested many many many times by people over the years.

I think you'd please a huge proportion of players if you actually did make that high on the list.

(Although the original request here is about inventory stacking, which would also be lovely. Especially given the vast profusion of trinkets available nowadays to take up inventory space if one ever wants to, oh, I dunno, use them.)

What's the point of having 40 trinkets if you have to leave most in your bank?
    • Like x 2
  8. Eve YouTuber

That's understandable and good! but what about stacking them in groups in inventory so they are not taking too much space?
  9. Skybreen7 Level 30

Could you also look and the collision mechanic in the base also? So I can add a Wall that can actually connect to the side of the base and not leave the god awful gap , Also make it possible to place structures over stairs e.g Archways and Walls.

Free placing amenity's too please, this is been asked off in another post.
    • Like x 4
  10. Tree Well-Known Player

Like, the Manor is gorgeous but soo large — I second the push for free placement of amenities inside the lairs/bases/etc.
    • Like x 1
  11. Imaginos Dedicated Player

I totally agree and have been asking for stacked base items since they started mentioning they were looking into cutting down on inventory clutter and stacked the gear boxes from the last issue. Needs to happen.

Been asking for that on and off (mostly off) for almost a decade :) That needs to happen too. Who keeps food/microscopes/books/etc on the floor when a perfectly good blank table is right near by?
    • Like x 1