Livestream Community Livestream - September 3, 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 3, 2021.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Oh. I was wondering why I was seeing screenshots of what appeared to be the first room of the Wayne Manor duo around the place. :D
    • Like x 3
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I do. I’d been wondering why I was seeing screenshots of that duo here and there.
    • Like x 1
  3. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Did they say if it will be a permanent addition to the MP, or a limited thing just for Batman Day?
  4. Eve YouTuber

I don't remember sadly, will have to rewatch the stream
  5. TheSuperPhantomBoy Level 30

Hello , I need to know about whether an option is going to be enabled for the character to have 2 accessories, because we have so many accessories, but we can only currently use 1, Thank you very much.
  6. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Loving the new base, can't wait! I don't think I've ever been this excited for a base,can't wait for Batman Day[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. Sladepvp New Player

So when's the small detail of powers being extraordinarily out of wack being brought up? I've been wondering why gadgets hasn't been addressed. Or legends being broken? two face is still king. idk a whole lot of problems, but we're just dropping more stuff I guess.
    • Like x 1
  8. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Looking forward to Superman day for Fortress of Solitude base, and Wonder Woman day for Themyscira base. (Then add in Flash day for CC Museum & GL day for Oa)
    • Like x 3
  9. Metallix Active Player

Stat clapping was the wrong mistake yall made
  10. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

Would love those
    • Like x 1
  11. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

What would have been the right mistake?
    • Like x 1
  12. nimrhode New Player

Since the update of episode 41, the acquisition of energy armor has become even more difficult, and I'm just trying to get the regular one at the moment, I can't complete the mission and when I do (after many failed attempts) it doesn't drop, do you intend to add them to a vendor? Please say yes because besides the drop difficulty it is even more difficult to get a group to do the missions and not even the LFG chat gives recruiting results, I look forward to the answer and thank you.
  13. rimvader Well-Known Player

Haha, yeah! Well the 'right mistake' could have been no relevance and no clamping since source marks were not dropping in tier-6 content, we could have seen if this would help or hurt new players. New 'wrong mistakes' would be reducing rewards for shorter raids and making bosses more bullet sponge cannons than they already are. It's a game, not higher learning, some fun should be had.
    [IMG]
  14. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

When you're too quick to jump on that train you forget you left something behind, something you wear on your head.
  15. darry3275 Well-Known Player

I want a base filled with rabid squirrels that know their way around a toaster.
  16. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

The manner kinda reminds me a little bit of Tony Montana's estate from Scarface.
    • Like x 1
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I would buy them all.... and MORE! ;)
    • Like x 2
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The manor lair will be a permanent addition to the marketplace, not just for Batman day.
    • Like x 5
  19. DRAGON Z New Player

First the upgraded Watchtower, (House of Legends) now a base too!

If we're getting something this cool for a home base, just imagine an upgraded league hall system I am sure Oceans can't wait either!