Bonus Seal of Completion This Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS SEAL OF COMPLETION

This week, log in to claim your very own Unstable Seal of Completion. These seals are used to guarantee a breakthrough for your Artifacts. Make sure to claim and use it this week, though, because its unstable nature means it will decay after 7 days.

The bonus week begins with daily server restarts on September 2, 2021, and ends at midnight PT or GMT on September 8, 2021.
    • Like x 15
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Kudos....that's one month worth of Destiny tokens I can sit on for later!
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

Love that, thanks!!
  4. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Ugh unstable , thats just evil
    • Like x 2
  5. BaelinFishman Well-Known Player

I wish y'all would just grant our accounts a permanent one. Its cool that you're doing in the first place. But I myself have all of my artifacts on all my toons where I want them (maxed). I can't use this at all. I'm not unhappy that y'all are giving free stuff, but not everyone can benefit from this in the way you're implementing this. Its not like you're losing more money by giving us a permanent seal.
  6. Kestral Committed Player

Thanks I'm sure I've got a alt who would use this. Going to have to scrape for the catalysts needed though. I kinda bled myself dry getting the available styles in the House of legends vendors :D
    • Like x 1
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

PRO TIP: Don't claim it till next Wed (or whenever will be the latest day you are on for the week), makes it a 13 day seal including the time its not claimed.
    • Like x 5
  8. Tocimus Committed Player

how about just doing away with the failures. its only every been a frustrating sales feature. and those failures on 95% are just a big slap to the face.
    • Like x 1
  9. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Oh i know, I wouldn’t need a seal till another Head augment is pushed out
    • Like x 1
  10. BROL New Player

finally ive waiting for awhile for some more seals :D
    made my day
  11. Death Strike New Player

12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Got an neglected alt that needs a bottled city? That's what I normally tee up if I don't have anything I need to break through. Although that was always using up the 'cannot trade' Nth they'd get when they rolled out for vault or seasonals...so that might be a thing of the past after this one.
    • Like x 1
  13. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

This is actually perfect timing for me. As soon as I log on I have a Le Mort card waiting a 200 breakthrough for my primary alt. I have a couple of SoC's on hand and now I get to save them (and my loyalty points and new marks) with a free 200 breakthrough. Much appreciated.

The new rewards system alleviates stress over artifact breakthroughs. The vendor gives members access to both types of seals and if that doesn't pan out we can still use loyalty points. Very well done.

There have been times in the past the unstable seal was useless for me. In those cases I used it to help out a lower tiered alt with an easy breakthrough.
    • Like x 1
  14. Bladechaos Dedicated Player

Thanks mepps read what you wrote, is a great idea and thanx for the glimpse into the future of DCUO......and thanks for anything free y'all give us! Some of us remeber what a free gift is......and appreciate the gift....much thanx
    • Like x 2
  15. Metallomen New Player

Many thanks to Mepps, from Russia.
  16. Secret Son of Krypton Level 30

17. Irvynnge Loyal Player

actually, if I play me cards right, that should come in very handy, thanks. cheers, guys.