Downtime US PS/PC Extended Restart

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MEMO2 Level 30

WE NEED CROSSY PLAY NOW THE GAME DEAD IN EU HELP PLAYER
  2. Crimson Riptide New Player

Tech Hero Quest is bugged as well for stuff to look into. You can't talk to Batman to start it. Just get Quest Markers for the portal into the Hall of Justice, and one of the main hall Teleporters.

Batman is un-interactable with.

Several other levelling Tech heroes reported the same thing, and I was grouped with a Magic and Meta hero who could do their's, so it's specifically Tech Heroes (and possibly Tech Villains).
  3. darry3275 Well-Known Player

I was becoming a little skeptical to the point of not re subbing, but so far I'm really enjoying the game again. I thought that new episode might be a cash grab, but they made sure there were other ways to earn everything, which is how it should be. The gameplay, though buggy atm, is enjoyable again. I just hope they take feats out of tc's. I will re sub now, and spend a little more on my toons now that I don't feel forced to. I just wish we could earn more of the new currency. Thanks devs, I've never been so glad to be wrong. GOOD JOB!!
  4. darry3275 Well-Known Player

Can pvp be fixed and balanced? I'm excited to see what can be done with it now:D
  5. LavaSpitter_json Level 30

players who reach level 30 are not able to speak to their mentors. pls dont let em down and someone upvote this so they can see.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.