DEV : Important correction to be made!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aduzar Light, Aug 28, 2021.

1. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

Some equipment boxes still don't allow you to know if you have already picked up the style when it is in the reward choice, in order to be able to better determine our choice of reward, it is high time that this is corrected, because you never know what you will get with this type of loot.

This problem of information is extremely painful because we don't know if we should take it and this can make us miss a loot that could have been more interesting!

Please devs, make sure that in the future all boxes indicate if we have recovered the style of this one or not !!!!

make the game as transparent as possible!
    • Like x 4
  2. Zamara Dedicated Player

• Like x 3
  3. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

It is unfortunate. I may have to start creating a list that I can reference so I know that "Warrior's Oceanic" refers to Remora, as an example.
  4. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

They can't do after such a change to the game? and when it already exists on some equipment boxes? LUL!
  5. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

Tru. gg.
    The transparency of knowing while looking at your loot options is unnecessarily named oddly and does not use the Yellow text for unlocked already or green text for not yet unlocked. It;s presumably the choose the role name apart from the dps, tank, healer, controller versions. KISS. Style name grouping of assets associated to a feat or rename them as style name feat related asset, in which the ytellow and green text is applied to the grouping of assets? :rolleyes: KISS

Keep It Simple Stupid

I'd be onboard with a setting option in gameplay =
    enable/disable = DPS (highlight to choose DPS) or Support (your alt role, Tank Healer, or controller) which results in any loot your receive is given that role that is highlighted, or when disabled, lets you choose.

Dang, I can't hold a piss lately. I'm 46 going on 67, this kidney stone sucks. I can't sit through old raids taking 80 minutes for a fee marks. It that happening? I read that description in another thread. Does everyone undertand that if someone says "BIO" it's a call for an afk, bathroom break, brb.
  6. ThePanda Active Player

They basically tell you without directly telling you. Amphibious Box is Son of Manta,

Amphibious references aquatic life which would include Atlantis where Black Manta is known to live, Hunter's Box is Retribution, Huntress is seeking revenge and retribution, Protective is Biohazard, as in the gear protecting against all kinds of hazardous material. Can deduce what will be inside if you just look for a connection.
  7. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

i had written acheat sheet of which content had a particular name genre, and the pieces missing from the feat. scratch one off it you get one subtracted
  8. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Yea that only works if u know the lore an even then its sketchy at best. Just cause we play this doesnt mean we know anything at all about DC.
    Gear should have the name it has in the feat list so we can know. The boxes should tell us if its been collected or not. By the time u google the box to see whats in it then see what the feats called then find the darn feat then see what u need its too late.
    Its a crap shoot, i gave up long ago. I always take a gear box at random an cross my fingers. Its sadly the best option due to poor design
  9. Alpha Maximum Well-Known Player

It's a long standing axiom, bad axiom, in the gaming community that bugs take forever to fix... unless they benefit the customer then the game gets an emergency shut down, players banned if they benefitted, and the hot fix will add yet another net negative to the game that may be fixed at some point in the next twenty years.
  10. ThePanda Active Player

I see your point there about the lore.

Though about the telling you if it's been collected or not, it's not that simple as just pop up a tool tip saying if you got it or not, the amount of stuff in the background it would need for this to happen not only could cause some heavy load but might even cause things to break. The boxes are two boxes in one, each gear piece inside would need to be "checked". It isn't as easy as just a single piece of gear popping up to say it i's been collected.
  11. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Disagree because we have the mechanism for everything else an the 2 pieces of gear inside are the same style, one for each role. Both dont need checked. They could default checking the dps role.
    It cant be as rough to do as people want ya to believe. I think its purposely misleading so that theres situations where you pick wrong or run out of time an the game picks for you. And i have tested the latter. The game has never once in over a year picked something i need. That leads me to believe the game already knows and is intentionally picking what we dont need causing to still need to rerun the instance.
    Either way, the mechanisms are there, they can do this.
    • Like x 1
  12. GameOnGabeYT Well-Known Player

We shouldn't have to think that hard when you have a limited time to pick a reward on if we have a style or not. I support the TC it really is a needed change.
    • Like x 1