Up-Votes Needed Defunct style

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Magic, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Magic New Player

Hello, I am an Xbox player in the name of Magic currently cr 342 sp 580, two days ago I was changing style until I saw that I no longer had my survival style "survival trigon 2016 in December" I had my torso in round 6 but it is no longer there and it has been a while since I had not put it back do'c I do not know precisely when it disappeared, on the other hand for you prove I still have my back of survival until round 8, I reported the problem, But I haven't had an answer for 3 days, thank you for answering me.
    • Like x 5
  2. Magic New Player

How can I post photos for you prove that I am not lie
    • Like x 2
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

First upload the image to a picture sharing site like Imgur, Deviant Art, Twitter or Facebook. Open the image in a new tab, copy the image url and paste it into the insert image field.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Magic New Player

5. Magic New Player

6. Alex2023 New Player

I know my friend who is called Mateno also has the same problem as you except that it is the red that has disappeared for him, in all I worry a little because I do have 0 answers from them and if I still will not have my style, I stop for good too, no thank you for wasting my time on a game to make instances to have rare styles and that after they disappear.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Checking to see if it is a naming issue.
    • Like x 3
  8. Big Will Level 30

I kno the feeling I had the back piece the cape that everyone uses for there spawm look and mow I can't find the style in my list
  9. Magic New Player

? Tu es qui Alex ?
  10. Magic New Player

Precisely I looked correctly before reporting this problem it is no longer, but the problem what I noticed 08/07/2021 but I could not say when precisely it disappeared because I have not put it back since the release of booster bundles when you made the Chroma Cosmic
    • Like x 1
  11. Magic New Player

Sorry to be unpleasant but how does it take so long to correct a problem? Have you pay the game on subscriptions etc... But when it comes to real bug there's no one, thank you thanks.
  12. Big Will Level 30

Same for me on the cloak of eternities especially I got it back on 7/4/2019 even got the feat but the style isn't in my style list but I'm on ps
    • Like x 1
  13. jolaksi Well-Known Player

You having the survival mode back styles does not count as proof for having trigon SM chest style. Back and chest styles are the drops from different years.
    And one of your "league mate's friend" backing you up is making this situation even more suspicious.

All my writings might be wrong but here we go:

I sense strong b*** s*** from this thread. The OP says he is an Xbox player and telling he got survival mode chest from 2016 Trigon's Prison SM.

Since Xbox launched on April 29th, 2016 theres no way an Xbox player could get neither Iron/Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum chests or regular Trigonic Shirt style from there.

2016 Trigon's Prison SM only dropped iron-bronze-gold-silver-platinum BACK styles and regular Trigonic Pants:
    https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com...med backs plus chance for Trigon-themed pants

I dont know if your friend is also an Xbox player (I assume he is because OP and your friend Mateno in same league: http://zonexus.ca/beta/league.php?world=5001&name=Crew Nation ), this same b*** s*** situation applies for you too. You guys had no chance to get color-locked version of Trigon SM chest styles.

All in all this thread tells me you guys just wanted OG Trigon SM chests and picked this awful path to get it.

Or OP just didnt notice the chest style name and thought it was Trigon SM chest. Then applied chroma to that chest piece but it was chest piece of Aegis of Azarath set in the first place. (Which was the inspiration of Trigon SM chests.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I would be glad to proven faulty but the information you give is not on point.
  14. Magic New Player

I marked that I had the standard torso "the basic, not the OG" and looked at my Twitter profile before saying the @##@#
  15. jolaksi Well-Known Player

Nothing in your OP says "I had the standard torso".

Did you really check the DCUO wiki page I provided? It says ONLY BACK and regular Trigonic PANTS are in drop list as styles. If you are Xbox player theres no chance you can get any type of standard or original Trigonic torso no matter what.

Check this link again. Read the year 2016 version:
    https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com...med backs plus chance for Trigon-themed pants

Here is a 2016 Trigon SM screenshot from a random Youtube video. As you can see The pants is in the drop table as standard style. Not the torso.
    [IMG]

And in the blurred picture you put into your twitter, it looks like that chest piece has cosmic chroma applied it. This really makes things difficult to spot and that chestpiece in your picture can easily be (99% sure) Aegis of Azarath torso.
  16. Magic New Player

I know very well what I've had and I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE ON XBOX TO HAVE HAD IT so already before saying inform you, thank you. Xbox player "Amazinger" "PHNTM" and other criminals that I do not remember their name they are the two legs and torso that one could have randomly in the rounds.
  17. PHNTM Well-Known Player

My character is on Xbox. I have the Trigon chest (the animated/glowing eyes on the chest with the ability to change colour of both the eyes and the mid-section) from the Trigon 2016 SM (Only made it to round 13 completion).

I know there is only a few people left on Xbox with the Trigon chest. I don't remember OP ever having the chest piece itself though (it wasn't called 2016 style) . I'll re-install the game and double check to make sure mine hasn't been "removed". As I know people attempt to claim they had the chest or find ways to acquire it because of it's rarity and try their luck by telling lies. That's something I'm sure the developers can make sure to double check (as it's a nice rarity to have on Xbox) just in-case. Otherwise everyone will start to say they had theirs deleted/removed.
    I'd also like to point out that the chest in the Twitter screenshot is not the Trigon 2016 SM chest.
    • Like x 1
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I did some digging on YouTube, because I was sure the Trigonic Shirt also dropped in the 2016 version, and indeed it did. While the wiki does list the back and the pants, if you look at the actual patch notes for GU66 it specifically lists them as the new items. It doesn't mention anything about the Trigonic Shirt, but I did find some footage on YouTube of someone getting it from Round 2. You can see it at the 12:23 mark in the video below. They receive the Iron version of the back piece and also the standard Trigonic Shirt, which proves that it did drop in both the 2015 and 2016 version of Trigon's Prison SM.
    • Like x 1
  19. jolaksi Well-Known Player

Yeah and thats not just Xbox. I see false attempts to claim styles like you mentioned even on US server.
  20. jolaksi Well-Known Player

Thats great. Like I mention in my 1st post in this thread I accounted the possibility of false information that dcuo wiki has. Because of that I might ve been wrong and it looks like I partially was.

OP was on one end and I aproach the situation from opposite end and we elected some options and it looks like theres a legit bug with standard trigonic chest IF its still not the Aegis of Azarath chest in that twitter post. Theres still doubts like how PHNTM mentioned above.