Bonus weekend

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ALB, Jul 22, 2021.

1. ALB Dedicated Player

So what you're basically saying is it's not the devs job to keep people interested in the game? This make no sense to me. You think the devs not supposed to keep their base satisfied? They started doing it for a reason
  2. ALB Dedicated Player

Do you know what ungrateful mean? They haven't giving me anything. I pay for a service. I'm not grateful when I shop at Walmart. I pay for something and leave. I play a game. I paid 60$ for it and pay 16.34 every month. It's called paying for a service
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Bonus events are not part of your subscription.
    • Like x 8
  4. FiremanMac85 Well-Known Player

Dang bro where did you get your business degree at?

I hope you realize that your complaining and attitude are falling on deaf ears not only among the players but most importantly the devs as well
    • Like x 3
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Ok go and find where in the membership does it say that events are part of what you purchased. Read what it says you get for the $16.34 per month. I guarantee that it won’t say events. Events are something they gave us for free. If a friend is giving uou $10 a month out of the kindness of their heart and one month they don’t give you the $10 you have no right to demand the $10. Same with events. They don’t have to give use events. So if one week they don’t give us anything than we don’t have any right to ask for it.

If you need events to keep interest in the game than that’s a you problem. They do what is needed to keep players entertained. They give us new content, they run events when they don’t have too. They literally give us a lot of options. So yes it is their job to keep us entertained and they are fulfilling the requirements.
    • Like x 5
  6. ALB Dedicated Player

I like DC, but it's a reason it's not popular like ESO and FF14.
  7. ALB Dedicated Player

The devs said they will be doing bonus weeks. Mepps himself announced it. That made it part of my subscription.
  8. ALB Dedicated Player

Apparently not. You're here
    • Like x 1
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Ok? Have we not been getting bonus weeks since last year?
  10. FiremanMac85 Well-Known Player

ALB is taking L’s left and right in this forum.
    • Like x 1
  11. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

That does not mean anything at all. If your membership ends people can still do the events. So your point is completely invalid. Events are NOT a part of memberships.
    What does that have anything to do with what I said?
    • Like x 1
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Except the bonus events apply to everyone, not just people with subscriptions.
    • Like x 1
  13. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

And if Daybreak doesn't like what you say or do, they can ban you instantly and you have zero recourse. You are owed nothing for your subscription. Zero. Nada. Not a thing. No-thing.

Is that clear enough? You can pay all the money you want and you aren't owed any services whatsoever. Read the TOS. Learn how business works. Electronic games aren't Wal-Mart and if you want to shop at Wal-Mart and Wal-Mart wants to ban you, you also have zero recourse unless Wal-Mart has violated a law, such as an anti-discrimination statute. So long as no laws are violated, businesses have free choice as to who they wish to do business with or not. If you don't like any of this, yes, you can leave. But that's all you can do and all you are owed: the right to have businesses refuse to choose to do business with you.

You can demand whatever you like, but you're owed nothing but what you're owed by law and as regards this game, that's N. O. T. H. I. N. G.
    • Like x 1
  14. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

That's bizarre, as well as untrue, as well as illogical. Wishing doesn't make reality change.

What's part of your subscription is whatever Daybreak Games says it is. Period, end of story.

Making ignorant assertions just makes you look silly.
    • Like x 1
  15. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Based on your decades of running large businesses? Based on your business degree?

It makes no sense to you because you are clearly clueless as to both business/contract law in the U.S. and the practicalities of employment.

The job of the devs is to fulfill the job description they were hired to do and to then follow the directives of their bosses.

Period.

They don't owe you anything just because you think you deserve it. Whether this makes sense to you or not.
  16. ALB Dedicated Player

You talk like Charlie Brown's parents
  17. Illumin411 Loyal Player

People? yes. You? No. They have their metrics and you have clearly defined yourself as an outlier.

Charlie Brown thinks Charlie Brown's parents talk like Charlie Brown's parents because Charlie Brown is four years old and doesn't understand adult concepts like entitlement being an illusion.
    • Like x 3
  18. Daddy Dangerous Active Player

Ha! He just called you a 4 year old!
  19. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Never mind. Waste of time talking to some people.
  20. ALB Dedicated Player

Or.. they just keep going on about nothing.