No bonus week tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jul 14, 2021.

1. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

From what I’ve been told it will likely be a scarecrow henchman that will be the new weekly boss. But I thought that it was coming with a bonus currency week so who knows
    • Like x 1
  2. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...nts-and-content-in-dc-universe-online.283516/
    • Booster Bundle
      • July 15, 2021
    • Episode Spotlight: Long Live the Legion
      • July 22-28, 2021
    i saw page 1 answer, just adding link.

....dang it. :( looking like next artifact exp bonus week .... might be in September????? no bonus this week, but adding a TC from the marketplace, a booster bundle with some assured stuff/less RNG stuff. Then a bonus weel for 31st cent. 2 weeks of more Nth metal stacks when u can get them.... and have some slots.... I might spend some exp.... /ponder
  3. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Pretty sure they're going to announce ______ ________ __ tomorrow during downtime.
  4. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

perhaps

I've not played Phasmophobia in a while :eek::p
    [IMG]
  5. AquiloFury Committed Player

Sooooo...are we not having a bonus week?? I iz sadness...

/Sarcasm.
    • Like x 2
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

The Bonus week this week will be playing the Broker to buy the Black Nebula Chroma, the White nebula Chroma and the iridescent Nebula Chroma. ;)

Odds are those will get pretty expensive on the Broker.... so playing the Broker a LOT will be required to be able to get those Materials.

So anyone busy playing the Broker to get those Materials would not really have any time to dedicate to a Bonus week anyway. ;)

Although we will have some extra Flashpoint Geats? so there still might be some sort of Bonus this week?

;) ;)
    • Like x 1
  7. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

The only 1 i see being sold is black 1, the black ones generally are more desirable (void, dark metal, black neon etc) ive still yet to see anyone trying to sell the white neons
  8. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Why do people even open those chroma boxes before selling? It makes it look like something shady is going on, particularly because it's always the first selection option of the boxes that we end up seeing in most abundance. o_O
  9. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I would guess it's people not realizing they can sell the unopened box.
    • Like x 3
  10. Stardazer Committed Player

Yeah, isn't today like the 3rd month of the Flashpoint release? I was thinkling we would have a double-marks with new vendor items this week. Hmmm...
  11. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I would too if I ever saw a White Neon, Bright Cosmic Chroma or any non Blue Metallic Chroma on the broker, but it's always what is the first option to pick in the boxes that we see.
  12. MaryMagdalene_DCUO Well-Known Player

Because they are glitching the boxes somehow.
    It's always the first selection that people sell in broker and in chat. The devs ignore this tho for some reason and the community is too brainless to put two and two together.
    It's guaranteed that we will see "Black" Nebula mats for sale after the world goes up.

Hello devs? All you have to do is make the opened boxes account bound? Do I have to post broker screenshots showing multiple black neons and dark cosmics for sale?
    • Like x 1
  13. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

I sold 2 opened black neons because people usually ask for the black version (they probably think the box is random) instead of the pack. But Mary could have a point, the black version is the first one in the loot tab, so maybe there is a bug related to that.
  14. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I don't know enough about glitches and such to say if anything is shady about it, but I can say with certainty that white neon and bright cosmic are ugly, (white neon is my vote for ugliest mat/chroma) and don't sell nearly as well as their darker counterparts. Not sure about the metallics though, and I'm not saying you're wrong, either. I just think it's usually the simplest answer.