Is there anyway to transfer cash over to another character?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RedMamba14, Jun 22, 2021.

1. RedMamba14 Level 30

I have a few million on my 1st toon. But i'm using a new main and would like to be able to use the money i saved up on the new toon.
  2. Eve YouTuber

That has been disabled due to a glitch. If you trust someone you can trade them the money and they trade to your other character, or put something silly for alot on broker and buy it with the character that has the money.
    • Like x 5
  3. RedMamba14 Level 30

Thanks, i dont have anyone i trust because im on a new account lol.
    • Like x 1
  4. The OmniScrooge Level 30

Oh i do this all the time amongst my toons. Basically take Zoe's idea of putting something on the broker on one toon and then purchase it from another toon.

For example, if you want to transfer a $1M to our secondary toon, put something on the broker from that secondary toon for $1M. Keep in mind there will be a 'deposit cost'. Then purchase that item from your main toon and, boom, money has been technically transferred.
    • Like x 1
  5. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Still waiting for them to restore this "temporarily removed" function, in some form. :mad:
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They said it's permanently removed. They were working on a new cash transfer option.
  7. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Yeah just put a soder on the broker for 1 million.
  8. Miserable Dedicated Player

It's ridiculous that we have to lose 5% of any money we want to transfer between characters.
    • Like x 3
  9. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Been over a year since they've last shared anything on this front.
    We need an account-wide shared cash system via Bank!
    • Like x 6
  10. RedMamba14 Level 30

I used the broker and never received my payment back. It was the only 2 500k items lol
  11. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Which would be the equivalent of "restoring it, in some form".
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We've needed that since day 1.
    • Like x 2
  13. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

i know a trick use your alter put to sell an item a price that you can buy with your main toon so your alter get the money just for sale .but check the item that you will sell in the broker
  14. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

A universal bank account would be nice.
  15. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Using the broker is fine if you don't have anyone to transfer cash with however you still will pay a broker fee and have to have enough in the first place to cover the fee.