Equip all Accessories

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sammy, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Sammy Well-Known Player

Please let us equip as many accessories as we want, even if they clip.

or if you have to, please let us have an accessory slot for each area. Head, behind us, Hip, body, feet. etc.

or maybe just 2? One for behind us? One for on the body?

But If you can. let us equip all of them! and equip all Auras too!
  2. Eve YouTuber

That will be a performance nightmare. Megzilla already mentioned it a few times.
    • Like x 7
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Charon said that they were looking into the feasibility of allowing maybe 2 accessories at once. It wasn't a guarantee or anything, and even if they can make something like this happen they couldn't go as overboard as what you're asking since they would run into performance issues. There's a lot going on in the game right now as it is.
    • Like x 6
  4. Shalayah Committed Player

Equip all auras?

Why?
    • Like x 4
  5. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Uhm, no. We don't need seizure-inducing christmas-tree-wannabes running around. :rolleyes:

Though combining modular auras with full body auras sounds kinda nice.
    If they ever manage to enable stacking of multiple auras/accessories without hurting perfomance, two should be the maximum.
    • Like x 6
  6. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

Sounds like a personal issue don’t be mad cause your character looks like ET and couldn’t afford expensive auras and materials .
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I mean I'd argue that the people running around with a mish mash of bright, FX-ridden auras and materials are the ones that look like aliens, but whatever. Expensive does not mean good or pretty.

As Freckle once said:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  8. Eve YouTuber

And what are you trying to achive with this kind of comment? You are attacking her for voicing her opinion on the matter and she is not wrong. It has nothing to do with owning "expensive auras and materials" It's about performance and not looking ridiculous.
    • Like x 6
  9. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Would be nice if animated & non animated were separated. Such as: wearing a lobo doll with the la morte accessory
    • Like x 2
  10. Shalayah Committed Player

Having expensive things in the game doesn’t make you special.
    • Like x 7
  11. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I'm sure I have more expensive and exclusive stuff than you do, duh. :p
    • Like x 1
  12. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

But Heroes fight nightmares all the time and villains creates them so Should be possible :eek::D;)
    I hope for at least 2 at the same time though in all the seriousness
    • Like x 2
  13. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

In your dreams maybe
  14. Eve YouTuber

Do you have anything constructive to contribute to this conversation?
    • Like x 3
  15. Eve YouTuber

Two maybe yeah. But ALL will be a nightmare for both the game and our eyes
    • Like x 3
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeahaw....looks like we got ourselves a good 'ol fashion pistol measuring contest! Whip 'em out boys...
    [IMG]

....you too girls.
    [IMG]

Make sure to begin with the "I've been playing since super beta as invited by Spytle and Mepps" info... and how many billions you have!
    • Like x 3
  17. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I would still like an accessory that makes whatever three artifacts we’re using appear and spin around us (like Mordru in the Shattered Gotham raid). But realistically, I know that’s probably tough to do.

However, I would like to see them continue making single accessories that can represent artifacts (like the golden lasso accessory). Imagine the Entwined Rings of Azar spinning and tilting around your mid-section like a hula-hoop. I just think it’s neat for immersion to actually see our characters equipped with the artifact if we decided to show that.
    • Like x 2
  18. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

I don't like things that are tacky and I don't like things that are gaudy.