Which feats unlock the Enhanced Crests of Krypton 50pt feat ?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ghost27Xog, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Ghost27Xog Well-Known Player

I saw in the patch notes Mepps said you may have to obtain a style or task feat to unlock this emblem check list feat.
    I have collected all of the enhanced emblems even the enhanced
    rao. I've popped different style and tasks feats and his one has not unlocked for me. Freedom mullet, auras, tasks ect.. Not worked for me. Anyone know which specific feat unlocks this one?...
    Thanks in advanced..
  2. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

It doesn't have to be a feat, just a style that you haven't collected yet. Any style. So what someone suggested in the other topic is to purchase an old weapon style that you don't have and after unlocking one skill point, collect it and then switch back to get rid of the skill point. Or some variation of that. As long as you are unlocking a new style you will get the feat.
  3. Ghost27Xog Well-Known Player

Thanks I'll try it.. I just got the pineapple chroma feat and nothing happened as far as this check list feat popping just an fyi.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Materials are not considered styles so those shouldn't work. Here's me collecting a weapon style:
    • Like x 1
  5. Ghost27Xog Well-Known Player

Thanks for this vid..
  6. GothamKnight38 Active Player

Also works if you use a replay badge and unlock a style in your styles tab
    • Like x 1
  7. Ghost27Xog Well-Known Player

The Bombshell style shield from Patch Work finally unlocked the 50pt check list feat for me... Thanks for all the info, really appreciate the tips.
    • Like x 1