Enhanced Emblem of Rao still bugged.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ClowninAround, Jun 11, 2021.

1. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

The hotfix notes said that it was fixed, but this not correct. I'm still missing the feat for the emblem and the feat for all the enhanced emblems.
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Nothing seems to have been fixed.

The Rao emblem...... getting the Superman Mullet reward...... getting the scarf reward.

So odds are the hotfix did not happen today for some reason. So we will have to wait some more. :(
  3. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

Well that's even worse. Things not being fixed AND lies that they were. No good at all.

I know they mentioned the collection rewards not being granted yet if you had completed the collection before the "fix". Did you complete them today or prior?
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I don't think they lied.... they probable had some issues with the hotfix and could not release it as planned.

I collected them prior.... not today.
    But none of what they mention in the hotfix seems to have been done.... so I would guess that they could not release the hotfix today as planned.
    • Like x 2
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Feats
    • Fixed the Rao feat not activating once players had met the proper prerequisites.
    Collections
    • Players will now receive the proper collection reward mails when completing the Sixth Dimension Kryptonian Time Capsule Collections.
      • Exception: villains completing the Rogol Zaar's Scars collection will still not receive the reward.
    • Players that completed collections prior to this hotfix will not automatically receive the reward mails. We are working to send these out as quickly as possible.
    Details are in the full patch notes.

I apologize I did not spell out the rao feat in greater detail. The rao feat will update correctly whenever you obtain any other style.
    • Like x 3
  6. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

The Enhanced Rao Feat did indeed pop when I collected another style just like you said however the Enhanced Crests of Krypton Feat does not recognize the Enhanced Rao Emblem as being collected. It is still showing it as the only one missing.
    • Like x 1
  7. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

Good to know. Now I have to try and find a style piece I don't have to get my skill point from the other 2 feats lol.
    • Like x 1
  8. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

The enhanced Rao is still showing up missing in the Enhanced Crest of Krypton feat.
    • Like x 1
  9. Illumin411 Loyal Player

In the bug thread Mepps said the enhanced crests of krypton feat is fixed internally so it should go out with the next hotfix...hopefully
  10. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

I collected a style I didn't have and the feat for collecting the Enhanced Rao popped. However the feat for collecting all the Enhanced emblems did not pop and the Rao was the only one missing to finish it.
  11. CCPONCHO Well-Known Player

Which is crazy that you have to go through all that trouble just to get a feat you've already completed lol.
  12. Great Architect Loyal Player

Don't be stupid, Magneto... The only possible explanation for an inconsistency is lies :rolleyes:.
  13. Great Architect Loyal Player

So you just lied to me about why it was all wrong?
  14. Tracmar Well-Known Player

Just completed the collection for the Kerchief accessory , can verify that neither the item was received nor the feat popped up

15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

It might take a while for the reward menu to pop up on your screen. I got the kerchief and mullet after three minutes. The Jacket on the other hand took almost an hour before it showed up. I get it, it's annoying to not get these expensive rewards. Have a little patience and check later. If by tomorrow you still haven't seen anything, put in a ticket (screen shot your completion).
  16. Tracmar Well-Known Player

Update :

Yes, thank you . I wasn't being impatient , but wanted to check if this is a missed item in the patch

The source marks have been received via mail and now a few minutes later the kerchief showed up with granted items menu

So thank you !
    • Like x 1
  17. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

S'all good. I'm happy you got your items. They are really nice looking, wouldn't want anyone missing their goods. :)