Tides of War Summer Event

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Eve YouTuber

Haven't seen any either
    • Like x 1
  2. CéIia New Player

Could we have the Royal Amazon Shield with Wonder Woman's sword on your back like Aquaman with his trident?
  3. GothamKnight38 Active Player

Trident, Chef Hat and Belt isn't tradable!
    Is this a Glitch?
    We could trade the styles from Spring event!
  4. Eve YouTuber

No, It's intended. Charon literally commented about this here.
  5. mrcheap Well-Known Player

What is the floral short the guy is wearing in the picture?
  6. Eve YouTuber

From Summer Event vendor. Same name as you wrote.
  7. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Still no update on that new collection i see, i guess it was a typo after all
    • Like x 1
  8. Corsair X Well-Known Player

I honestly do not like that most of the items are just plain silly. A few maybe, all but the Trident. Can we get a King Shark head like both styles Hammer and Great White. Webbed hands and feet. Maybe some Combat pets? A Kraken, Crab, or Eel.
  9. darth_paul Dedicated Player

The items this year are cool, and I get that purchasing the Trident, had and belt makes for a witty pun for an achievement, because every feat in the game is a pun. But, it makes no sense otherwise that these three items are grouped together and that you have to buy all three for the feat. Aquaman's trident has nothing to do with a chef's hat and a condiment belt! You should not be penalized by not getting a feat for not wanting to get the trident and just getting the other two, or any other combo of the three. Nor, should you have to waste sand dollars to get all three for the feat. The feat should be changed.
    • Like x 1
  10. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

Thanks for making it the whole month! (although, I still say the summer event should last all summer!)

as far as the base items go, I'd really like more beach towels and sand with other hero emblems (Flash, Green Lantern, Hawkman, Martian Manhunter, etc and/or a customizable beach towel (like the Wonder Dog Bed/bowl) that players can put whatever other emblems they like.

oh yeah! and a volleyball net!
    • Like x 1
  11. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Likely, too late, but is there any chance of getting the Fire Fly aura on the marketplace? I've had a hard time getting it to drop.
  12. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Hey, art folks.. maybe repurpose those winter seasonal snow mounds into sand dunes for 2022 Tides of War. (assuming we're all still around)
  13. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

That always depressing moment when you log in and find yourself treading water in Metropolis bay because the summer seasonal has ended!
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr