Celebrate Pride in DCUO

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

You're correct about the styles. I was referring to the base items, I should have specified.
    • Like x 3
  2. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

I am happy you did this and appreciate progression. However, just so you know February is Black History Month. The 19th of this month is Juneteenth...not much time I know, but it would be nice.
    • Like x 2
  3. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

This is what "take a screen shot" and "file a support ticket" are for: to get those bigots and jerks outa the game, even if just for a day or a week, and hopefully contribute to teaching them a lesson to keep their bigotry to themselves.

Think of it as a superhero sting of bigoted villains.
    • Like x 3
  4. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I might put that on just to add people to my ignore list
    • Like x 8
  5. AGGUSTEN Well-Known Player

Please, can you take out the (indelible) notification of receiving the lgbt 'reward', for All Those of us who do Not want to receive it ; ) thank you, I hope tolerance with the dissidents.

Lo diré amablemente, pueden sacar la notificación (imborrable) y casi obligatoria de recibir la 'recompensa' lgbtabcd.. para todos aquellos de nosotros que no queremos recibirla ;) gracias, espero la tolerancia para con los disidentes
  6. Whazues Well-Known Player

you can also go through the styles menu to unlock the emblems for eah character but only if you want that is a choice left up to each player
  7. Whazues Well-Known Player

there not bad it sucks to see that their are some people out there haiting on the cape mostly due to the rainbow like colors
  8. Whazues Well-Known Player

well my advice is to either tell them that if they dont have anything nice to say then they shouldn't say anything at all or just do what i do to rude people like that and internet bullies in general that dont want to listen add them to the ignore list
    • Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

This is what I was saying with style unlocking :)
  10. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Base Items & Supply Drop, that is.
  11. Hraesvelg Always Right

Always helpful when the bigots out themselves.
    • Like x 10
  12. Heywiar Committed Player

I'm LGBT so I really appreciate those of you who are speaking out in support of pride month. :)
    Thank you to DCUO for adding these gifts- it was nice that you guys chose the updated flag instead of the old one.
    • Like x 7
  13. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Argh, you used the standard shading again, devs. So the flags are dark & muted on half the walls. You guys really need to disable that for every wall item.
  14. Irvynnge Loyal Player

mate, no. put the cape on. wear it with pride. you get an insulting tell, block the %&$@er. you wanna wear your cape you wear your cape. %&$@ the begrudgers!
    • Like x 9
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No.
    • Like x 20
  16. Irvynnge Loyal Player

you know what? everyone should just wear the cape to piss off all the butt-hurts out there. . .
    • Like x 8
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'll take the base items if you don't want them.
    • Like x 5
  18. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

lmao
    • Like x 4
  19. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Oh honey, No one is going to give up the toasters they'll get. And I mean, have you seen modern toasters? They're lit... definitely motivating.
    • Like x 3
  20. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

If you were able to add this flag why after all these years you didn't add real country flags for the people who love their country and are proud with their history?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.