Spring Sale 2021!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 19, 2021.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

SPRING SALE!

Stock up on the DCUO essentials this week just in time for spring. The following fan-favorite consumable items are 30% off throughout the sale:
    • Replay Badges
    • Respec Tokens
    • Artifact XP Packs
    • Seals of Completion & Preservation

The US Spring Sale begins at 4AM PT on May 20, 2021, and ends at 11:59PM PT on May 26, 2021.
    The EU Spring Sale begins at 4AM GMT on May 20, 2021, and ends at 11:59PM GMT on May 26, 2021.
    • Like x 18
  2. Caroline Dedicated Player

THANK YOU!!!
    • Like x 1
  3. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

4. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

nice until 26th may -.- honestly why not until 1st june :(
    • Like x 2
  5. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

Nice. Question though, what happened to the 8 pack of armories? It's been off the MP for a while now.. well unless something is wrong with my account and I just don't see it due to a bug or something. :D
  6. Scytthe Well-Known Player

Daybreakatleast you are being honest, you need to pay in this game to get the best items aka artefacts even tho you already pay a monthly sub.

Wish this game would make sense in the future, cuz right now it’s a whale fest.

Imagine that your playerbase is waiting impatiently for sales and events because your actual system is flawed and absurd.

You could play this game 10hours a day and you will still remain less competitive than someone spending hundreds of dollars into the game (I précise I’m comparing people with same knowledge and skill).

DCUO daybreak era, really missing SOE., I actually don’t know a single person in this game that think artefacts are not absurd and can’t be maxed without spending hundreds of dollars. I’m just saying loudly what people think quietly so don’t mind me huh?
    • Like x 4
  7. Jaden Law Well-Known Player

Thx. But how about armories, additional slots, styles and base items? :(
    • Like x 4
  8. Imaginos Dedicated Player

This. A sale on station cash would have been great too.
    • Like x 1
  9. Random Mind Dedicated Player

It seems like armories go on sale very rarely and I am dying to get more, but they are pretty expensive regularly. Give me an eight pack of armories for the same price as the four pack and we have a deal.
  10. HooLeeCow Well-Known Player

How many armories you need ? for sure you gona need a loot of seals WAY MORE :)
  11. Moira New Player

it's past 4am PT and I don't see any discount on respec they still costing 450 for me
  12. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

So strategic to announce promotional plans at the last moment of their appearance, when people have certainly already made their spending during the month :D.

Promotional plans have to be announced in advance and not at the last moment otherwise people don't anticipate them!

When you make the sales in the stores, you have the dates of the sales, on the 1st day of sale you?

EG 7 you can work it out with Daybreak ;)
    • Like x 3
  13. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

People really will complain about EVERYTHING. It's an optional sale. Either participate or don't.
    • Like x 1
  14. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

They have a Spring Sale Every year. Every year they announce it the day before it's active. As a committed player, by now you should have expected that a spring sale was coming, just as I expected that people would complain about not getting enough notice, like they always do XD . Many people save money specifically for the annual sales because they know they're coming.
    Heads up: There will be a sale on Black Friday, and another very close to Christmas.
    • Like x 1
  15. The Cat-Lady Well-Known Player

16. Shredded Anarchy New Player

Payday Comes on the 1'st, DARN!