Quantum or Munitions for DPS

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Raikam, May 13, 2021.

1. Raikam New Player

I want to change power. but I am very indecisive between these two powers. Which one is more enjoyable and can do good damage ?
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They're both fun. Munitions hits a little harder but if you're favorite color is blue go Quantum.
    • Like x 1
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Enjoyable is subjective. Munitions is mostly channels while quantum falls under the traditional 1234 tray style.
    • Like x 1
  4. CCPONCHO Well-Known Player

Quantum is more enjoyable imo because of how cool it looks, munitions however does more damage.
    • Like x 1
  5. Raikam New Player

Blue is really nice. but I don't like to play melee and range damage feels very low. Playing melee can be very problematic in some scenarios. Munitions range damage is fine, but I am unsure if I want to make a rifle for my special power. Still it can be attractive sometimes
  6. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Than you answered your own question. You are unsure about using rifles as your power. If you like quantum more esthetically than you should chose it.
  7. Raikam New Player

I don't think I will do much different damage to a single target. but I am unsure about the aoe. There is a lot of difference in aoe damage when I try it on the test server. If there was no difference, I would choose quantum without thinking. but it is this difference in damage that makes me indecisive.
  8. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

There are always ways to do good damage with powers. The big difference is, are you willing to test out rotations. If you think that you would enjoy a certain power more than always pick that power. Metas always change and if you let current damage dictate what power you chose than what will happen if the power you choose gets needed? It’s better to pick the one that you prefer more than the one that deals more damage
  9. Raikam New Player

Thanks for answers. I'll go blue :cool:
  10. ALB Dedicated Player

Munitions is the better overall power. Especially with amulet
  11. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Im quantum with a channeled build (50/50 to be exact)
  12. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

I am quantum with a simple build, full range might. I do more then my fair share of damage in any content an do it with just my 1 loadout (no armory at all). Dont lock yourself into a corner. U i ersal loadouts can be found and can work great
  13. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

PM me if u want any quantum dps help or have questions. Im happy to help if i can
  14. Mo Kenway Well-Known Player

Help
  15. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Im happy to help, what specifically u need help with? Or just pm me to discuss 1 on 1